YoshinJaa

Repopulate Halo 2 Vista

I feel like I'm having frame problems or something along those lines, which honestly doesn't make any sense. I have an Ivy Bridge & a GTX 690.

My screen like freezes every couple of steps for a few seconds then keeps going.

I'm on Windows 8.1.

I feel like I'm having frame problems or something along those lines, which honestly doesn't make any sense. I have an Ivy Bridge & a GTX 690.

My screen like freezes every couple of steps for a few seconds then keeps going.

I'm on Windows 8.1.

It has been mentioned quite a bit that you have to manually limit framerate to 60 in order to improve gameplay.

For an Nvidia card: Download Nvidia Inspector > open Profile settings and select Halo 2 and then set Frame Rate Limiter to 60FPS. Apply Changes afterwards.

In general, the FAQs section lists a lot of solutions to majority issues players may experience with H2V.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5181-repopulate-halo-2-vista/?p=179032

i gave up on this. too frustrating to keep trying when the problems you have even getting the game to work didn't exist for you a week ago.

i gave up on this. too frustrating to keep trying when the problems you have even getting the game to work didn't exist for you a week ago.

The issue you were having is not related to Shark or the game, it is a network issue you are having with Live. Have you tried using a silver account as I suggested to you previously?

The issue you were having is not related to Shark or the game, it is a network issue you are having with Live. Have you tried using a silver account as I suggested to you previously?

yeah. nothing seems to work. there should be no connectivity issue at all cuz I was connecting to sign in and able to play 20 minutes prior to uninstalling the game. makes 0 sense.

yeah. nothing seems to work. there should be no connectivity issue at all cuz I was connecting to sign in and able to play 20 minutes prior to uninstalling the game. makes 0 sense.

I had talked with one of the Shark programmers about your issue. Try deleting the Content and SysCache folder in this folder: %localappdata%\Microsoft\Xlive

and then try to sign into Live. 

Complete H2 Rookie here, but I'm a comp fps vet.

Add me to the customs list. GT is SupaEpik. I had SF4 and Warhammer 40k, wish I would have known those keys worked sooner!

When I attempt to register for a H2 shark account this comes up while it launches halo 2. http://imgur.com/duVuSSm

What should I do?

Try to register again today. If you are still having issues, we may have to manually add your gamertag email and a seperate password to our

database. It seems like the web server is being congested at times causing it to slowly respond producing this error. 

If we have to manually add you, we would need to speak with you in TeamSpeak and have that sorted out for you. Check my signature for details. 

Complete H2 Rookie here, but I'm a comp fps vet.

Add me to the customs list. GT is SupaEpik. I had SF4 and Warhammer 40k, wish I would have known those keys worked sooner!

Added to the list :)

I keep getting this error "You cant join this party. Please wait a moment and try again later". I downloaded using an ISO file and everything ran smooth in the installation

For anyone having FPS/lag/choppy image problems try turning V-Sync on. I know some guys think it produces input lag but that is the only thing that helped my choppy image. Even using an FPS limiter to 60fps didnt help.

I keep getting this error "You cant join this party. Please wait a moment and try again later". I downloaded using an ISO file and everything ran smooth in the installation

If you activated with Shark, you need to close the game. Run Shark as administrator, and then go to Settings > Deactivate and then Activate afterwards.

My GT is ''zetren zeldora'', not ''zetren''.

Corrected.

anybody help me set this up completely?

Willing to pay.

I can arrange a setup with you. PM me how you want to be contacted. 

Can't find the Reset PCID button in the Settings tab of H2Shark, am I ******** or did I miss something?

Can't find the Reset PCID button in the Settings tab of H2Shark, am I ******** or did I miss something?

It has been integrated into Deactivate now. 

I'm still getting dropped like mid game, I deactivated the game then reactivated it. Any other advice? After I enter the code on the activation screen, it looks like everythings fine, but i can't click "Done" next to the text box containing the activation code, is that normal? I have to exit out in order to proceed...

I'm still getting dropped like mid game, I deactivated the game then reactivated it. Any other advice? After I enter the code on the activation screen, it looks like everythings fine, but i can't click "Done" next to the text box containing the activation code, is that normal? I have to exit out in order to proceed...

The done button is current glitched and doesn't work. Clicking the X to close it will work in the same way. If you still are having issues doing the deactivate/activate process, you may either need to buy a key (listed in the OP in the Activate section) or wait for a Shark update soon which should hopefully fix these problems.

Big thanks to Thing1 for helping me through the install issues I was having. 

Add me for H2V

GT-GunSmok3d PLOWS

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I followed all the correct steps it says to on the guide, however, when I try to install the game, it says 

redists/vredist.msi:

user cancelled installation

How do I fix this?!

It has been mentioned quite a bit that you have to manually limit framerate to 60 in order to improve gameplay.

For an Nvidia card: Download Nvidia Inspector > open Profile settings and select Halo 2 and then set Frame Rate Limiter to 60FPS. Apply Changes afterwards.

In general, the FAQs section lists a lot of solutions to majority issues players may experience with H2V.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5181-repopulate-halo-2-vista/?p=179032

Yeah, I figured that part out pretty much right after I posted when I was playing with Unyshek.

Thanks though.

Ive installed the game, download the h2 shark thing. When i start up the game it crashes. Help :c

Ive installed the game, download the h2 shark thing. When i start up the game it crashes. Help :c

Does the game crash without using Shark?