YoshinJaa

Repopulate Halo 2 Vista

So I'm from the UK and I'm interested in hopping into these MLG servers on some days - will I be lagging a lot or not? Don't really want to join if it'll be a shitty experience on both ends.

EDIT: Just played a game and there's a guy with a modded controller doing quad shots every kills. Really lol

I would recommend avoiding Halo in general until the developers separate regions. I know that our internet goes over underground fiber lines, but if I were you I would never want to play.

I would recommend avoiding Halo in general until the developers separate regions. I know that our internet goes over underground fiber lines, but if I were you I would never want to play.

I actually didn't even notice anything bad last night. The server said I was rocking about 100 ping or so and it wasn't even noticeable. Can't say the same for people who were trying to kill me.

i keep getting a c++ runtime error anyfix for that using windows 8

Glad i'm not the only one getting this error. I've been getting this error for about a week but have yet to find a solution for it. 

not sure if it has to do with the game but i think it might have something to do with gfwl since the faulty application tends to be xlive.dll or kernelbase.dll

I actually didn't even notice anything bad last night. The server said I was rocking about 100 ping or so and it wasn't even noticeable. Can't say the same for people who were trying to kill me.

By the way, I've seen some EU servers pop up recently so now I don't have to play with you anymore.  :kappa:

By the way, I've seen some EU servers pop up recently so now I don't have to play with you anymore.  :kappa:

It's not like you were on my friends list anyways.

Glad i'm not the only one getting this error. I've been getting this error for about a week but have yet to find a solution for it. 

not sure if it has to do with the game but i think it might have something to do with gfwl since the faulty application tends to be xlive.dll or kernelbase.dll

what is the exact error say? Need the whole line of text if possible or screenshot it.

What exact error does it say?

the game will run but it will be laggy in the search game menu and main menu. then it will say

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2/Halo2.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

followed by a windows looking for a solution and the game closing.

also if i do manage to get past that and into a game. i cant actually see anything but the screen that says "setting up game" although i can hear the game and hear my shots. i would think this has something to do with windows 8

I could use a code.. DM on Twitter @vinicentH4 Thanks! :)

Also, if I get a key where do I put it to download the game?

if you have anything over 75 i imagine it is unplayable for them

the game will run but it will be laggy in the search game menu and main menu. then it will say

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2/Halo2.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

followed by a windows looking for a solution and the game closing.

also if i do manage to get past that and into a game. i cant actually see anything but the screen that says "setting up game" although i can hear the game and hear my shots. i would think this has something to do with windows 8

Seems like the Visual C++ redistributable package that is in the game's installer folders didn't go through. Go to the 'redists' folder and install vcredist.msi and XLiveRedist1.0.6027.msi and see if that corrects the issue.

Need more EU players on this game. Playing against US players on 140 ping is just not fun.

If you manage to find other EU players, you guys should consider investing on a dedicated server or virtual private server to host in your region. If you are interested, PM me.

How many uses is a bought key good for?

5 as far as I was aware. And that includes if its installed again on your own PC. However someone will correct me if I am wrong :P

5 as far as I was aware. And that includes if its installed again on your own PC. However someone will correct me if I am wrong :P

Cheers for the reply mate. Are you an aussie that was in customs earlier?

I have three uses left on my code. Inbox and I'll give to first three if anyone's interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheers for the reply mate. Are you an aussie that was in customs earlier?

I have three uses left on my code. Inbox and I'll give to first three if anyone's interested.

5 Uses for the game itself

10 uses for Dedicated servers

someone help i bought a key from the street fighter thing above and all uses were exceeded. some one pm me one pleaseee

Seems like the Visual C++ redistributable package that is in the game's installer folders didn't go through. Go to the 'redists' folder and install vcredist.msi and XLiveRedist1.0.6027.msi and see if that corrects the issue.

now it crashes after it passes the microsoft logo and sometimes before that and if im lucky enough to get past that it still doesnt work. just freezes

now it crashes after it passes the microsoft logo and sometimes before that and if im lucky enough to get past that it still doesnt work. just freezes

Can you go ahead and uninstall Games for Windows Live Marketplace and then reinstall it?

Buckness, i have the same issue. same error but instead for me. it will randomly crash during playing or when the game ends and goes back to the lobby. it crashes. idk how to fix it. i tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling from scratch and didnt work. if anyone knows how to fix it i would appreciate a answer.

I know its not my computer cause i have a Core i7 windows 7 with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 and 16 GB of ram. i even tried running it on a lower capability and even backtracking on drivers. nothing still works