YoshinJaa

Repopulate Halo 2 Vista

Is there some reason why the MLG servers running are dropping shots like a mofo? I lost 6 - 10 fights today because a shot didn't register and it's not my internet.

3702727333.png

Were you able to fix the runtime error you were having? I thought I seen you in a game, but I don't remember if that was after the problem or not.

Maybe adjust your audio settings through the task bar (where the system clock is), haven't really seen that problem. Are you using a headset?

The file you want to find is called startup.exe if you were unable to locate that and you still need an upload, let me know.

Vsync enabled, right? Do you any other video features enabled in your graphics card? Also, what kind of graphics card do you have?

As of this post, CDKeyPort has 26 available, keys are $.50 than Steam and are great if you are purchasing more than 1 key. 

plz upload thank you

Is there some reason why the MLG servers running are dropping shots like a mofo? I lost 6 - 10 fights today because a shot didn't register and it's not my internet.

Yup. I just about uninstalled when I was playing FFA Snipers and 3 body shots in a row didn't register.... 

Nah I ended up with the error again. I thought maybe the download process went wrong but I ended up getting the same error again. Not really sure whats wrong at this point. I went to the event log viewer and saw that the faulting application is kernelbase.dll or xlive.dll

Have you tried re-installing GFWL marketplace client?

Yup. I just about uninstalled when I was playing FFA Snipers and 3 body shots in a row didn't register.... 

I'll have to take a look into that.

plz upload thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ff3eqqfhqnwz9j/Startup.exe

Have you tried re-installing GFWL marketplace client?

Yeah I tried that, I think it has to do something with the dashboard for the game. It seems to hang alot when I try to use it, but the weird thing it doesn't do this in other GFWL games like Kane and Lynch or Dark Souls

Hey guys, I have a code if anyone needs one. It should have 5 uses on it (hopefully...)

Just quote this and I'll PM you.

:D would make my day if i can get a code 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I have a code if anyone needs one. It should have 5 uses on it (hopefully...)

Can I get a code? Thanks   B)

That would be awesome if i could get a code if you still had any. :)

Hey if you have any extra codes left I'll take one! I would greatly appreciate it.

probably full already but i'd love one if you still have a slot!

I know it isn't H2V, but I had some H2 clips from XBC lying around on my PC and wanted to put them together. No music, no editing, just clips (and a couple reactions). Enjoy!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I get a code? Thanks   B)

That would be awesome if i could get a code if you still had any. :)

Hey if you have any extra codes left I'll take one! I would greatly appreciate it.

probably full already but i'd love one if you still have a slot!

Check your PMs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know it isn't H2V, but I had some H2 clips from XBC lying around on my PC and wanted to put them together. No music, no editing, just clips (and a couple reactions). Enjoy!

Any form of H2 video is much appreciated, XBC or H2V, 

Check your PMs.

Thank you for helping these guys out +Rep!

Who set up the MLG servers? 

One complaint is kids lag so hard and they just pollute the environment. If you are not North american, you shouldn't play man its honestly just the way it is. Even West coast and mexico is severely pushing it.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I like the MLG FFA servers, but this shot drop is getting kinda ridiculous. 1 game had 3 fights lost because of dropped shots. 

I bought a windows key but it hasnt came yet. If anyone wants to throw a key my way id be glad to share the one i get. Thanks. Also, i can sign in with my xbox live id right?

And also, not sure where the halo 2 pc activation folder came from in the tutorial video. Was there seomthing I missed?

I bought a windows key but it hasnt came yet. If anyone wants to throw a key my way id be glad to share the one i get. Thanks. Also, i can sign in with my xbox live id right?

Hey where did you buy the key from?