Sign in to follow this  
NahDudeFkThat

Petition to get Halo: CE and Custom Edition up on Steam

Signed.

Front page of Reddit so it should easily smash the set target. I don't think it's out of the range of possibility if MS isn't willing to provide a home, also it'd make people more likely to play because Steammmmmmmmm.

This is such a power move for MS, you know they've been doing something with the first couple Halos on there and they can announce it on E3. They can use something like this as a PR move to thank the fans for voicing their opinions even though it was always planned.

This is such a power move for MS, you know they've been doing something with the first couple Halos on there and they can announce it on E3. They can use something like this as a PR move to thank the fans for voicing their opinions even though it was always planned.

I doubt they would show it at E3, with halo 5 and possibly H2A coming up I don't know if it will even make an impression or if they want to spend that much time talking about halo in general, but IF they decide to do that they no doubt will use it as good PR saying something like "legends never die, on steam" or something lol.

Also it has been speculated that since MS is planning it's universal windows app service that they may decide to bring steam to xbox one later down the road, if so then those things could end up coming together in a way like to celebrate their partnership with Valve in bringing steam to the xbox one they announce that CE (and maybe 2/3) will be coming to steam or something, I guess I'm just rambling at this point though so sorry :(

btw signed it :)

I hope this goes through, but I don't understand why people are getting so excited for Halo 1 on steam. You've been able to play it for 11 years on PC with an active community (although like every other older Halo game it's been overrun with Columbians). The netcoding is atrocious and unplayable at any sort of competetive level. Most servers are Rockets on Bloodgulch because of this. It's still fun to play every now and then, but will be forgotten in a matter of days.

With that said, I signed the petition, because I grew up with this game.

Isn't this the dude whining about his PC master race? lol.

Anyways Halo on steam would be cool.

Bit ironic for you, isn't it? : P

Anyway, I guess I'll give it a go.

Isn't this the dude whining about his PC master race? lol.

Anyways Halo on steam would be cool.

.....do you guys not know what Steam is?

unfortunately I doubt it makes crazy waves unless it reaches 100k or something

you guys want real Halo to respawn you fuckers better get your friends and their friends' friends to sign this shit

This would really give new life to Halo CE and partly make up the lack of true MP in HCEA, signed  :)