Sign in to follow this  
TheFrenetic

Frenetic Halo Gameplay Dump

So I've been playing Halo for a fairly long time, not as long as some of the people on this site, but still, pretty long. Along that time, I've amassed a great deal of gameplay footage, which has, up until now, sat mostly un-watched by anyone (including me) either on my Xbox or on my computer. I figured I might share some of that gameplay with you, if you'll allow me. Some of it will be in glorious SD quality, due to me being unable to find it to re-record it in HD, but the vast majority of it is in HD.

The gameplay includes H2, H3, Reach, and H4, both online and LAN games, scrims, customs, and the MLG Playlist. I'll link the playlist, but I also wanted to post a few specific games that I particularly liked.

-This is a Construct KoTH game that comes in around Dec. 2009, just prior to MLG Orlando 2009. I had received an invite to LAN with Type-Z (At the time, Hulk, Infinity, Str8Pimp, Insaiyan) in preparation for the event. I was told that the LAN was at a new LAN center called the "Tampa Pro Lounge". What it really was, was a building a few miles away from the Hillsborough County Jail that looked like an abandoned Goodwill warehouse (both inside and out). What also ended up happening is that Hulk had some kind of personal issue and was unable to attend (hence why you see Vyolent instead of his GT). We ended up losing the series 3-2, but this game was a bit of a blowout on our end.

-This is a Sanctuary (Reach) TS game from either the end of 2011 to the beginning of 2012, at one of my Tampa LANs. This was the first ZBNS LAN I held for Reach, and it was quite fun, especially since a guy named TaeKwon Killah brought in 8 monitors/Xboxes. This game was played on one of his setups, and was just a random 4s game that I did well in (and missed out on 2 overkills :( )

-This is a Warlock TS 2v2 on XBC that is pretty recent. It's posted here because of the comeback that is mounted while me and Cali are down 38-28. I frankly don't get to play XBC enough, and would love to be able to coordinate with some XBC folks here in order to get in on games regularly.

-This is an Onslaught CTF game from 2010. While not very impressive for me individually, it is impressive in that we win in under 3 minutes.

Anyway, thanks for watching, and if you like, I'll scour my archives for more stuff to post up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is probably the first time I've ever seen H2 footage. Nice comeback, by the way. I wish I'd had XBL when it was still up. *le sigh*

You can still get in on the H2 action. Download XBC and get yourself setup.

You can find copies of H2 and the map pack disc on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Aren't you in tampa? I believe I lanned with you a while back. 

Sure am.

If I remember right, you were at the TournaLAN. Haven't held a LAN #11 (H4) though, just haven't been enough people who wanted to LAN.

You can still get in on the H2 action. Download XBC and get yourself setup.

You can find copies of H2 and the map pack disc on Amazon for pretty cheap.

I have the game, but I didn't know you could play it online still. This....XBC interests me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have the game, but I didn't know you could play it online still. This....XBC interests me.

www.xboxconnect.com

Head to the website, download the program.

As for getting it to work, there are tutorials all over their forums, as well as on Youtube and even a couple on here. But the basic gist is that if your computer and Xbox are both wired, rather than wireless (wireless makes it 10x harder to setup), then you're basically home free.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frenetic you can add me on skype if you're ever trying to get games together, goes for anyone else as well that wants to play h2 on xbc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frenetic you can add me on skype if you're ever trying to get games together, goes for anyone else as well that wants to play h2 on xbc

Sweet. Will do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to be able to get some H2 games in as well.  I've mostly just played FFA's when I get on XBC.  I'll have to hunt down my skype information when I get home today.

btw Velociraptor, XBConnect setup is extremely easy.