Sign in to follow this  
Limpo

Halo 2 PC live again!?

I thought the servers were down, but now a friend told me that they are up an running and that he was playing an hour ago. An NO, he didn't play on XBC. 

Can anyone else confirm that they are live again? :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't play on vista. Just thought they went down also. So it was only XBC that went down or what was the news? :P

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't play on vista. Just thought they went down also. So it was only XBC that went down or what was the news? :P

neither are down. halo1 pc is going down, the topic with lots of replies on the first page

Not talking about the news about Halo:CE. Halo 2 PC was down at some point. Look on youtube in comments/description on videos who claims you can get the game with MP for free. :)

• Downvote (-1) 2

Not talking about the news about Halo:CE. Halo 2 PC was down at some point. Look on youtube in comments/description on videos who claims you can get the game with MP for free. :)

Never went down. It was in discussion by 343 but they later decided to keep it up after people expressed their concerns.

it wasn't ever down though. they announced its removal like 2 years ago but decided not to take it down yet. it's just no1 plays it so no1 knows if they are down or not

They announced a while back that they extended its life until 2014. 

We're still waiting for news on what's happening with the game. Considering Halo PC is about to die, it is all but confirmed there will be some announcement of the original trilogy coming to Steam, makes even more sense with Halo: Spartan Assault getting added to Steam yesterday.

Anyways, going to lock this now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1