Joseph

Halo 4 Spring Showdown Thread

edit: Actually I can't as I got free tickets to a show that night.  Best of luck to all competitors though! 

Wait, Im a little confused. So is everyone who registers guaranteed to get in? It says that there is a 32 bracket, but how will these 32 be determined?

32 player limit (Can accommodate more if needed)

Can someone tell me where we will find the bracket and who we should play??

Im going to take a wild swing and say on here.

Prepare for no shows btw Clicked, I'l expect a turnout of around 50% from sign ups, is generally the standard for free tourneys.

Can someone tell me where we will find the bracket and who we should play??

The bracket will be up a few days before the tournament starts.

Prepare for no shows btw Clicked, I'l expect a turnout of around 50% from sign ups, is generally the standard for free tourneys.

Yeah I'm expecting some no shows, but I think it'll be fine in the end. Thanks for the heads up! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I'm expecting some no shows, but I think it'll be fine in the end. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Everytime time ive done one its been about 40-50, just make sure you give a strict deadline e.g. if an hour after x time, then dq.

Although the phrase "H4 1v1" gives me nightmares, I'm glad to see Beyond continue to organize and host these small online tournaments.  Keep up the good work

The bracket will be up a few days before the tournament starts

Thanks a bunch! This is my first tourney so I wasn't sure ;P

Looks like you might need a larger bracket Saucey! Haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be nice if all the new posters signing up aren't just gonna use this site for a tourney and actually become a part of the community. Would be easier for them to find out about tournaments that aren't tweeted out by 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be nice if all the new posters signing up aren't just gonna use this site for a tourney and actually become a part of the community. Would be easier for them to find out about tournaments that aren't tweeted out by 343.

I know them feels. I've seen lots of people join sites just for a contest or something, then never do anything on it again. They never stick around to see what a site has to offer. :\

• Upvote (+1) 1