Joseph

Halo 4 Spring Showdown Thread

Enter me in!

GT: TCG Solution

First actual competition I've ever been in. Been working at it for several years :)

Also, where will we find the bracket??

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best of luck to everyone competing, and remember you're all winners!

Except the losers. They win nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Holy hell there are tons of brand new accounts signing up... Makes me rethink Iron Gaming votes..  I wouldn't be surprised if all these guys came out of nowhere to support Halo 4 as well.

Cool stuff, I haven't touched H4 in months though. I'll think about it, but I'll most likely watch the last couple rounds.

GT: Rumpojec

I might have another tournament on this day, but it's not set in stone, so I'll sign up, just to be on the safe side.

I'm a virgin when it comes to tournaments, so please don't be too rough on me if you play me. But I do like it rough. 

GT: Welfare Queen I

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy hell there are tons of brand new accounts signing up... Makes me rethink Iron Gaming votes..  I wouldn't be surprised if all these guys came out of nowhere to support Halo 4 as well.

Cool stuff, I haven't touched H4 in months though. I'll think about it, but I'll most likely watch the last couple rounds.

Most likely due to 343 tweeting it out, they reach a large audience with 300k~ followers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: james1ai409

Wait, Im a little confused. So is everyone who registers guaranteed to get in? It says that there is a 32 bracket, but how will these 32 be determined?

Wait, Im a little confused. So is everyone who registers guaranteed to get in? It says that there is a 32 bracket, but how will these 32 be determined?

either way, i like that it's double elimination 

with online tourneys too you always have to account for no shows

• Upvote (+1) 1

EDIT: Blah, gonna have to bow out.  Had to swap schedules at work and won't be available that day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, at least half of the new accounts will forget about this tournament and site by time the 26th is near, so it won't be as crowded as it looks. Regardless, we're still going to have a lot more active users because of this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Occulence

Hoping that 343 supports more things like this down the line. I appreciate tournaments I can actually compete in. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Most likely due to 343 tweeting it out, they reach a large audience with 300k~ followers.

#DevSupport

• Upvote (+1) 1