Joseph

Halo 4 Spring Showdown Thread

gamertag: Avenger V

I might be busy. Haven't played Halo 4 in a while though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nice to see BE and 343 working together on a tourney....good luck to everyone competing. May the foot steps be in your favor. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Super glad to see this kind of stuff from both sides (you and 343)

Wish i could play in this even if im probably not the best at 1v1s but my work is having MMA Fights That night and there is 0% i can take it of for this.

Best of luck to everyone

:Halo: :Halo: :Halo: :Halo:

ooo...sounds like a good stream to watch...if its streamed.

Imagine if Halo 2 anniversary was announced with original multiplayer and you did 1v1 tournaments when it came out... :D

Sorry if i posted several times im new to this site

Gamertag: Svnlight

You do not have to post more than once. Your name is already in the tournament.

I was gonna enter... but then I remembered how stupid Halo 4 1v1s are, as well as very host bias they are. Creep-walking is also extremely annoying and stupid, and it's just ridiculous. I hate to be negative, but Halo 4 1v1s are really stupid IMO. Especially with no-descope... But, I wish nothing but the best for everyone who is going to compete, GLHF. I would of much rather liked to see 2v2, 4v4, or FFA. But anything for Halo is better then nothing at this point, so I'm glad to see something going on.

But now I have a change of heart... Screw it, I'll enter just because, and then I'll lose to some PGL kid with host, but that's okay, it'll be fun regardless.

gt: SwiftTheGooN

Damn no Canada either...guess shipping costs, cost a bit there.

Good luck to all you Mericans!!