Joseph

Halo 4 Spring Showdown Thread

Can't see myself putting myself through H4 1v1s but I respect the effort to hold something for the community. I'm sure 32 people will sign up in no time for a f2p tourney. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought about not signing up because I didn't want to waste my whole Saturday away playing video games. Then I realized I'll probably be eliminated round 1...

SIGN ME UP!!!

GT - xbrutaiity

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was excited, until I read only USA... Hahaha.

Nonetheless, HYPE! I'm wondering if @@Clicked will be our man in any situation or complication. Also, it's interesting you guys are using H4GC Settings, not bad or good, just interesting. Hopefully we get a lot of teams in the tournament!

• Upvote (+1) 2

No EU again? When it was Halo 3 you said it was because of the poor netcode, whats the reason now? Either way, good to see dev support.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Knighty K Cyrus

No EU is because of the obvious. A vast majority of the active H4 players are from the East coast of America. You know very well what it's like playing on our host and visa versa. This keeps it clean.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Glad to see you guys doing halo 4. Just wish it wasn't 1v1 :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

No EU again? When it was Halo 3 you said it was because of the poor netcode, whats the reason now? Either way, good to see dev support.

Shipping of prizes and connection. Sorry EU folk, we're just trying to keep it fair for everyone here. 

• Upvote (+1) 4