BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

i havent dropped a freestyle in a minnnn yall dont think i can bless this forum with klassix omeezy bars tho.......

do it 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I ask someone who the GOAT is and they don't say Nas I blocc them

i havent dropped a freestyle in a minnnn yall dont think i can bless this forum with klassix omeezy bars tho.......

sure, im in the mood for a good laugh

What's up ya'll, might be going to this Tech N9ne concert to go see Gangsta Gibbs anywho. I do a weekly hip-hop show for my school called The UnderGround, it's a mix of the Tampa scene and across the country this is the episode from yesterday (sorry for the mess ups, i'm learning): http://stream.hawkradio.beciusa.com/node/9528 starts at the 2:45 minute mark, other episodes are on their too. any feedback would be welcome!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up ya'll, might be going to this Tech N9ne concert to go see Gangsta Gibbs anywho. I do a weekly hip-hop show for my school called The UnderGround, it's a mix of the Tampa scene and across the country this is the episode from yesterday (sorry for the mess ups, i'm learning): http://stream.hawkradio.beciusa.com/node/9528 starts at the 2:45 minute mark, other episodes are on their too. any feedback would be welcome!

Will try to check it out!

OMG BRO

tapes mediocre... I think it's a lot of old shit, some okay tracks.

Lol touche

And yeah Neems I heard about that. I dunno bro. Apparently he is ok though.