BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

i will fight anyone who hates on cam, if you know anything about hip hop you have to respect his longevity plus he's clever as fuck

i miss dipset, this was freshman year of high school, the best of times 

jim jones is on tv now lol

RIP rap city, that was the first show on when you got home 

Hell yeah we do

Just making sure.

He has a good following up here in Canada but I rarely hear anyone outside of Canada talk about him and I think that's a shame.

damn i leave and shit and yall niggas all leave too and shit these BITCH ass coppers scouting around and shit. thread got mad dust all over it and shit bruh tbh i forgot about this joint smfh

• Upvote (+1) 1

^what did you just say to me. your bitch work a special attraction at the aquiraem you stupid bitch. beluga whale ass bitch and shit bruh you dont smoke you will NOT go toe to toe with me bruh fall the FUCK back my nigga

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL now I gotta chop on yo sleep ass

You be wearing mayonnaise underneath ya durag to get waves & shit. Ya dusty ass bitch be showerin w/ a fire extinguisher. Head asss. ya mom showers in a wishing well, complaining about fools smackin her head with quarters & shit when she shampoos. Yo I seen ya mom sellin rat traps at Mcdonalds. When you buy 1 you get a free copy of her mixtape. She got murdered by Mute Spittah on her own shit

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Used to hate the guy. Couldn't stand songs like Donald Trump and then saw his new albums feature list and laughed and thought how could he possibly have managed those features and then realized he is deserving. And all his production as larry fisherman. oh my gooood

• Downvote (-1) 1

cuh where tf the good hip hop at

I suggest you listen to anything and everything I ever post in this thread if you need artist/music to listen to.