BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

He said in a interview that nothing was exciting about it, and that he just wanted it to be done with.

Just would like to point out this interview was when he appeared on the broadcast booth of that football game and the above quote is taken out of context.

after that release rap album one was disappointing, some good tracks though

I agree, he's touring here in a couple of weeks and I'd still like to go see him. I personally prefer his production way more than his rapping though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What do you have in your rotation these days?

Blue Chips 2. 

always listen to Ghostface - Ironman.. My shit man. Almost perfect production.

• Downvote (-1) 1

^omg this wack nigga is back. we had the momentum goin, smoker anthems for at least half the page then this nigga comes back tryna take away are blunts and shit. dum nigga. straight fun sucker bruh i will fuckin sock you iint your shit ybitch ass nigga

• Downvote (-1) 1

bruh fuck this ugly nigga in the trash cans and shit ima just look the other way and shit bruh this nigga come in here tryna turn on fuckin britney spears and shit?! bruh. hitchall up with that stevie joe smoker anthem bruh. yall niggas kno you can warm up cold pizza on the stove top tho? not kiddin bruh you get the alluminum foil and shit then fuckin put that shit on the stove top bruh.bouta warm up lil pan pizza joints from dominos tho right now. fuck this nigga fibs.

• Downvote (-1) 1

... Omar you're the type of dude to criticize people while sitting at home heating up dominos.. Get some money you broke bitch got damn.

I'm glad you're liked on an internet forum tho for real. All you got. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

... Omar you're the type of dude to criticize people while sitting at home heating up dominos.. Get some money you broke bitch got damn.

I'm glad you're liked on an internet forum tho for real. All you got. 

how do you not get it yet...

• Upvote (+1) 1