BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

And why do you say this?

The other two albums I've been looking forward to that have come out have been let downs honestly and that may have been too high of expectations (Old and Doris)

As far as albums I've been looking forward to that have come out so far I enjoy My Name is My Name the most. Flatbushs' mixtape is real nice as well though

Haha and Omar has the biggest hard on for me. Neg Rep every post I put on here. I guess he's got all the time in the world with no job and buying fat dirt weed 8ths like hes 14. But at least he's loved on an internet forum!

• Downvote (-1) 1

Push a album isn't even top 5 of the last week releases.

Boldy James. Dom Kennedy. Danny Brown. Black Milk. Oddisee(tho I think he was the week before) so I guess pusha might be 5th. Too many weak tracks on there, some gems tho(kingpush, 40 acres, snitch)

Boldy James tape is good, I love alchemist but under Dom I disagree. I was disappointed with the Danny Brown. Personally I think XXX shitted on this one. Oddisee leaked last week I'm pretty sure.

Also Eminem tracklist was released

1. Bad Guy
2. Parking Lot (Skit)
3. Rhyme Or Reason
4. So Much Better
5. Survival
6. Legacy
7. Asshole (ft. Skylar Grey)
8. Berzerk
9. Rap God
10. Brainless
11. Stronger Than I Was
12. The Monster (ft. Rihanna)
13. So Far…
14. Love Game (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
15. Headlights (ft. Nate Ruess)
16. Evil Twin

.... ugh. Skylar Grey and Rihanna.. Gonna be another shit album from eminem. Excited to see what the Kendrick track holds though

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pusha T album is my favorite this year. I don't like calling albums the "best" album because I don't listen to every album that comes out.

pusha album is fuckin trash no smoker anthems no slappers just a bunch of mediocre shit that fibs listens to when he tries out for little league baseball practice wearing his fucking potato shoe slippers ill fucking cut you 

pusha album is fuckin trash no smoker anthems no slappers just a bunch of mediocre shit that fibs listens to when he tries out for little league baseball practice wearing his fucking potato shoe slippers ill fucking cut you

Aye b, chill.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The other two albums I've been looking forward to that have come out have been let downs honestly and that may have been too high of expectations (Old and Doris)

As far as albums I've been looking forward to that have come out so far I enjoy My Name is My Name the most. Flatbushs' mixtape is real nice as well though

That's your argument for why it's album of the year?  Just because it was better than Old and Doris? C'mon philbs, come up with a more solid argument than that.  You also said album of the year, then compare it to a mixtape.  And you wonder why Omar negs you every post.......

That's your argument for why it's album of the year?  Just because it was better than Old and Doris? C'mon philbs, come up with a more solid argument than that.  You also said album of the year, then compare it to a mixtape.  And you wonder why Omar negs you every post.......

Name a better album. It's a forum and everything I post is not really put into consideration anyway. I say I don't like Drake and instantly it makes me a hipster...

It had solid tracks and good production minus 1/4 of it. Old and Doris were my other predictions and I thought they weren't that good.

And I don't wonder why Omar negs every post. He has deep seeded self esteem issues so acts a certain way on a forum to get approval. Glad he gets it, but I mean most people get it from outside achievements. Not really that complex.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Name a better album. It's a forum and everything I post is not really put into consideration anyway. I say I don't like Drake and instantly it makes me a hipster...

It had solid tracks and good production minus 1/4 of it. Old and Doris were my other predictions and I thought they weren't that good.

Other albums that came out this year include MCHG, 20/20 1, 20/20 2, Long.Live.A$AP, Trap Lord, Stay Trippy, Hall of Fame, Wolf, Indicud, Random Access Memories, Yeezus, Born Sinner, Watching Movies With The Sound Off.....just to name a few. Drake isn't the only other one who put out an album 

Explain, why is MNIMN AOTY?

And I don't wonder why Omar negs every post. He has deep seeded self esteem issues so acts a certain way on a forum to get approval. Glad he gets it, but I mean most people get it from outside achievements. Not really that complex.

barack_obama_lol_gif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Talking hip hop album. I like Portugal. The man's album more than anything

MCHG... No

20/20... R&B

Love.Live.Asap. Doesn't stand up lyrically to MNIMN

Trap Lord... Seriously?

Stay Trippy... As much love as I got for Juicy J and his production and it's a fun album but it's not close

Hall of Fame... Seriously again? Big sean is awful. Even with some of the best producers at his hands.

Watching movies with the sound off is 1 or 2 that is a good point

• Downvote (-1) 1