BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

ayoooooooooo where the motherfuckin slappers bruh??? bruh im tryna actually hear the slapper anthems right now tryna add this shit tot hsmoker anthem playlist n shit bruh. these fuckin marks on this forum bouta get smacked the fuck up bruh i don't fuck with these bitch ass niggas

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't feel it was worth a DL but the stream has a lot of talking. Might just wait it out. Got this Dom K, Cam'ron, and Pusha in the queue.

pusha t is kinda repetitive to me.  same old for awhile now.  All about slangin cane. "throw a kilo like a free throw, weight watchers tuggin at my sleaves so i heave ho, fans gotta ***** tivo, wheres the fishcale im tryna find nemo"  i mean creative but thats taken 5 years ago, and 5 years later the content hasnt changed all that much   .  I do like "trouble on my mind" with tyler the creator though. 

danny brown is ass, logic is eh,

top 4 up and comers for me no order

action bronson

chance the rapper  

childesh gambino

travis $cott

flatbush is good , someting different and innovative, but theyre content is also heavily drug related

joey badass is that ni99a.  1999 was one of the best mixtapes this year or last year? but his last couple of projects he had were kinda boring to me. 

Childish Gambino is str8 ^ garbage, honestLY

i mean, to each their own.  I think hes pretty creative, and his collabs with black hippy, were all dope.  Hes pretty funny too in his rhymes.  im surprised travis scott wasnt bashed, hes not liked by many at all.  Hes not the nicest lyricist but he brings some innovative shit to the table

Donald has great beats but his raps is pretty bad. This is coming from a fan of his.

And lol at calling Danny Brown ass

who r these ppl ^

bruh i dont fuck with this forum we needa get a new spot where the fuck that nigga lucky at bruh? ktt sucks this is probably the only forum that wont ever have an exclusive mush goon freestyle on this joint bruh, too many coppas tryna silence and this fuckin pfibs bitch ass nigga is worse than typhoon brah.

so like im tryna figure out which mixtape is gucci's best, i think it's a tie wit the movie, burrprint 3d and trap god. gonna need tetreeezy & bsteezy on this one bruh. all is heavy slapper anthems tho,

AYOO MLG BRUH WHERE THE FUCKIN SLAPPS BRUH ACTUALLY MAX B HAS THE SLAPS BRUH MY SLAPPER ANTHEM PLAYLIST GETTIN ACTUALLY KINDA STALE YOU FEEL ME, TRYNA GET THEM SLAPPERS BRUH 

edit: ayo if forgot the motherfuckin

p    psl wow fuck that niggas yall niggas dont smoke bruh fuck a team beyond bruh ima hit these bitch fibs' mom n shit bruh

pusha t is kinda repetitive to me. same old for awhile now. All about slangin cane. "throw a kilo like a free throw, weight watchers tuggin at my sleaves so i heave ho, fans gotta ***** tivo, wheres the fishcale im tryna find nemo" i mean creative but thats taken 5 years ago, and 5 years later the content hasnt changed all that muchdan. I do like "trouble on my mind" with tyler the creator though.

danny brown is ass, logic is eh,

top 4 up and comers for me no order

action bronson

chance the rapper

childesh gambino

travis $cott

flatbush is good , someting different and innovative, but theyre content is also heavily drug related

joey badass is that ni99a. 1999 was one of the best mixtapes this year or last year? but his last couple of projects he had were kinda boring to me.

Wait, Bino is creative and Danny ain't. Wat

Donald has great beats but his raps is pretty bad. This is coming from a fan of his.

And lol at calling Danny Brown ass

danny brown isnt ass, but his new song dip....... cmonnnnnnn..

i would say ab soul deff more creative and better than danny brown, also travis scott isnt the best lyrically, maybe at all but his beats are deff good. I said up comers not good lyricists.  action bronson is deff lyrically talented and chance he lacks in lyricism a little, but his weird beats and cuts/hooks make up for it in songs.  see cocoa butter kisses, smoke alot

danny brown isnt ass, but his new song dip....... cmonnnnnnn..

Dip is the best hip hop molly song I can think of

Nah Travis is ass all around. All his good beats were co produced by like 2 other dudes. And tbh, Solo has had a lacklaster year. A cool album, but A LOT of complete ass features. Bronson is dope and I like Chance.

And Danny is dope lol. Everything he's touched so far is fire. XXX is top tier, hell he even killed his verse on the ICP song he was on.

Yo Omeezy, you finally got your dark theme bruh

Gambino is just different and I think he intentionally raps that way.  Some people say it's garbage, others like it.