BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

Aww man Tetra I was hoping to get Omar and your approval this time! Shucks I'll keep trying to keep up with how cool Omar is! One day I'll get to the point of being a complete nerd and getting all my validation from internet forums!

• Downvote (-1) 4

Aww man Tetra I was hoping to get Omar and your approval this time! Shucks I'll keep trying to keep up with how cool Omar is! One day I'll get to the point of being a complete nerd and getting all my validation from internet forums!

U WOT M8

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I would hate to annoy all you guys! Solid advice man. I would hate to go against a real hip hop head like yourself who makes comparisons of Pusha T to Logic because Cold Summer is the first you've heard of Pusha T.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I would hate to annoy all you guys! Solid advice man. I would hate to go against a real hip hop head like yourself who makes comparisons of Pusha T to Logic because Cold Summer is the first you've heard of Pusha T.

What?

both of you keep posting just quit being bitches man

IF you really want to flex your hip-hop knowledge I expect a 1000 word thesis paper due Friday on one of the following topics:

1. How has black exclusionary ghetto chauvinism evolved in the past decade? Contrast the fall of Gangsta Rap to the rise of Indie Rap. Use specific examples to support your claims.

2. (For Mechonis/philbs) - What about your Hip-Hop knowledge makes philbs/Mechonis a "bitch *****r" and you a "real *****r" though?

3. How has rap music itself evolved since the millennia? What artists are most responsible for the changes and (using appropriate instances) cite the many aspects of the evolution. 

If you don't do it you're a pussy

• Upvote (+1) 3

both of you keep posting just quit being bitches man

IF you really want to flex your hip-hop knowledge I expect a 1000 word thesis paper due Friday on one of the following topics:

1. How has black exclusionary ghetto chauvinism evolved in the past decade? Contrast the fall of Gangsta Rap to the rise of Indie Rap. Use specific examples to support your claims.

2. (For Mechonis/philbs) - What about your Hip-Hop knowledge makes philbs/Mechonis a "bitch *****r" and you a "real *****r" though?

3. How has rap music itself evolved since the millennia? What artists are most responsible for the changes and (using appropriate instances) cite the many aspects of the evolution.

If you don't do it you're a pussy

Hoe, shut the fuck up
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Hoe, shut the fuck up

If you feel inclined to participate you are more than welcome rep. You have seemed more aggressive lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can honestly say I would be willing to read a paper on one of those topics if you took the time to write it.

If someone's posts are bothering you that much set that user to ignore in the forum settings rather than clutter up the thread.

Thanks

no one compared logic to pusha t tho.

I can honestly say I would be willing to read a paper on one of those topics if you took the time to write it.