BallaZander

Hip-Hop Thread

3 thing right quick

1. Omar the goat

2. Fuck that kid that's on the Drake is soft bandwagon just because he learned of cocaine biceps no more than a few weeks ago

3. Cannot believe some of you are still posting lol

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

3 thing right quick

1. Omar the goat

2. Fuck that kid that's on the Drake is soft bandwagon just because he learned of cocaine biceps no more than a few weeks ago

Yes because I just learned now Drake is soft! It must not be his crooning and sing song lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQhOSe-Daaw

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

3 thing right quick

1. Omar the goat

But breh, who the fucks is u.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

OLD is incredible to me.

Pusha shit is underwhelming, sigh.

But breh, who the fucks is u.

it's adamar fam, its cool I know its hard to read when you dont have tile and the dirt from the floors gets in your eyes bruh bruh : )))

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pusha shit is underwhelming, sigh.

Was it the rapping or production?

The beats felt like some Yeezus throwaways.

Only Logic project worth listening to is Young Sinatra as an introduction. Everything else is pretty underwhelming

Only Logic project worth listening to is Young Sinatra as an introduction. Everything else is pretty underwhelming

Think so? I think hes pretty good I mean each tape is different and I think hes gonna be pretty big IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Logic is frat rap. Very few of his songs impress me personally. Saw him live with some buddies in Boulder and was not really too thrilled on it..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Think so? I think hes pretty good I mean each tape is different and I think hes gonna be pretty big IMO.

Meh its w/e. I mean, he just kinda is one dimensional as an artist. Never really switches flows or anything different. He has some cool songs, but u get 100% of him on Young Sinatra. Undeniable was weak, except for Numbers, and even then, that sounded so Drakish. If ur a fan, I'm not telling u that your shouldnt like him, cause he is very likeable/ charismatic, especially knowing his back story and all, but he isn't all that fresh and stuff. Just middle of the pack imo
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Logic is frat rap. Very few of his songs impress me personally. Saw him live with some buddies in Boulder and was not really too thrilled on it..

That's a shame. I've seen him live twice and he actually was really good.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I listened to his second mixtape a bunch and spun Welcome To Forever a lot this summer.  I'm a fan.  We'll see what he does with this label deal and his album

• Upvote (+1) 1

Drake is soft and Logic is frat rap.

Wonder what other wonderful opinions Philibs have.

God forbid I share my opinion on a forum.

And go to a logic concert and tell me what the main population of people in attendance are like.

And go to a logic concert and tell me what the main population of people in attendance are like.

Did you even listen to any of Logic mixtapes?

Most of his songs are about growing up in the hood, his parents being addicts and being half black and half white.

Pusha T concerts have mostly suburban white college kids. What type of music does he make?

Logic does attract a lot of the frat type in my experience, but I don't know that it's fair to label him as such. I don't see him really expanding much from his current style or popularity.

There was a recent concert here in Tucson feat. Cudi, Tyler, and Logic that I had no interest in going to. 2-3 years ago I would be dying to go. There was also a sold out Chief Keef concert here which made no sense, considering the type of college town we have. Keef ended up not showing up the night of and the show was cancelled.

fitting with the gov't shutdown

are we REALLY gon lets this slide bruh??? MLG soft AF bruh this nigga just posted some fuckin immortal technique and shit bruh i will sock you in your mouth you fuckin bitch

• Upvote (+1) 1

like lil bruh oooweeee bruh i dont fuck with this forum got me paranoid and shit watchin my back and shit lil niggas tryna creep on me and shit my nigga........

Pusha T concerts have mostly suburban white college kids. What type of music does he make?

This is hilarious.

Have you heard of Clipse?

Did you even listen to any of Logic mixtapes?

Most of his songs are about growing up in the hood, his parents being addicts and being half black and half white.

... Not even going to respond to the fact you're comparing Pusha T to Logic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5f09YFMTTM

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Name 3 up and coming rappers who you think are more talented/ have bigger exposure to mainstream hip hop/ making money.

Go.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Lol go to an eminem show and lmk the population majority.

And that dudes the best rapper alive end of story possibly ever.

This is just an awful argument for anything. More white kids go to rap shows than minorities. White kids can afford the tickets.

Just please never post a terrible argument like that again.

Thanks.