Teapot

Beach Lan 3 - Top tiered H1 LAN (VODs Now On YouTube!)

So what I got skimming through without reading everything is no stream up at the moment?

No plan to stream, house couldn't handle all the equipment without blowing the breaker.

Was just talking to Droid. He said that McDick has his capping station still so matches were recorded. Also they somehow circumvented the power issue so if everything is good stream will be on tomorrow

It's cool to see that Legend is going.  I always thought he was very underrated in Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good to hear the you guys found a way around the power issues, I was enjoying the stream the other night! Look forward to seeing it tomorrow.

Yea hopefully it sticks but if something comes up and it doesn't work they can use Mcdicks Cap station so we'll have games still (just later)

Dunno what stream it'll be on but if I find out I'll link it. Most likely it's either droids or ogre 2 stream

Was just talking to Droid. He said that McDick has his capping station still so matches were recorded. Also they somehow circumvented the power issue so if everything is good stream will be on tomorrow

Thanks man. I just realized I do have some of the contact infos there so I could have let someone know. Droid brought his stuff to stream right? Can't he just cap instead? I knew McDick was going to be capturing this because his youtube is fucking loaded with various LANS, most aren't live streamed.

It's cool to see that Legend is going.  I always thought he was very underrated in Halo 3.

Another person who has streaming equipment.. I really hope theres more than 1 cap station so we can see a variety of players and play styles. Legend was underrated for H3, but his H1 skill is so sick. I think the majority of the Halo CE fans who aren't as involved with the community don't know* what he can do. Watching the Lans with McDick, Legit and Legend had me like a kid on christmas.

• Upvote (+1) 1

id love to watch legit

He's one of the few Halo pro's that can literally hang with the top of the top in all of the games. I mean there's probably more than a handful, but as great as pistola or heinz is, they'd get wrecked because of the lack of knowledge and experience. Legit has it all. Kinda hoping he becomes an even bigger name than what he was.

Just curious, have you ever watched Legit and Legend play together? Like I said, legit is good, but Legend carries HARD.

he's one of the 4 best halo 1 players

I'd love it if Droid posted or McDick here and there. I don't blame them for not wanting to put the sticks down. Just curious to know how things are going, who is dominating, etc. Also, are Dr. Fun and Dr. Pwn are the same people? I saw him on stream and he was doing just decent, but normally he teams with my boy Gazzo. Anyone see any matches with him in it? He's probably one of the best H1 players in all of NJ but wonder how fairs against a line-up like this.

I'd love it if Droid posted or McDick here and there. I don't blame them for not wanting to put the sticks down. Just curious to know how things are going, who is dominating, etc. Also, are Dr. Fun and Dr. Pwn are the same people? I saw him on stream and he was doing just decent, but normally he teams with my boy Gazzo. Anyone see any matches with him in it? He's probably one of the best H1 players in all of NJ but wonder how fairs against a line-up like this.

Dr. Fun and Dr. Pwn are different people.  

OT of GD has some of your answers

Huh I guess the twitch link doesn't show for some people if I embed it, which BE auto does I think

here twitch.tv/droid_ce

Thanks...and yea, I'm on iphone 5. It just shows a big white gap lol. So I imagine anyone else with one probably has the same problem.