Teapot

Beach Lan 3 - Top tiered H1 LAN (VODs Now On YouTube!)

Yea props to Droid for bringing the stream setup and making a good layout (don't have the layout on me to show) but as of now it's being talked of to use 4 player screens or 2 players.  4 player screens will at least be used for the 4 Horsemen matches

If the layout is what I'm thinking it is from a PM he sent me, the layout is the one I created for all my gameplays on youtube.

If the layout is what I'm thinking it is from a PM he sent me, the layout is the one I created for all my gameplays on youtube.

ah gotcha, props to you then lol. Iirc it had snipe, rockets, etc on the screen saying their timings and now that I think about it I think is a little similar to yours

Post a link(s) up to stream when it's on guys, don't wanna miss this action

Doesn't look like anything is up yet, but I'd watch Ogre2's twitter status and twitch.tv/ogre2 or twitch.tv/asklegend for streams.  There may be others though too

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for keeping this updated guys. Lots of stuff going on right now for me and I just haven't had the time to get on lately.

Big thanks to droid for bringing his equipment there to give us a stream!

Streams not up someone tripped a wire it seems

Patch didn't make it so unless I'm late, no 4 Horsemen games

You guys streaming today, if so any idea what time? Was watching last night, but the stream stopped.

Is this the same Fenriz who represented UK at WCG 2003 in Halo 1? And also came to France for a 2v2 LAN with Beast beginning of 2004?

Yeah same guy, French halo was slow, but the guys we met there were very cool and welcoming.

Cool :) Halo French PAL was indeed a slowfest, i have a very fond memory of that LAN cause it was the first time i tried the NTSC version.

Nice to see the truly old school european players showing interest in Halo 1 again after so long... It's the same for Mat Logan.

Logans interested again? That's cool, he was an awesome player and nice guy. NTSC halo was the right way to play, all the European halo's were slower.

Did I meet you at the French LAN?

Nope no stream right now.  Last I heard Droid said someone messed with the wires so dunno when the stream will be back up.  

Not sure, maybe quickly just to help translate some stuff (i'm English but lived in France all my life)... I seem to remember Dread was also at that tournament, correct?

Sorry for "spamming" this thread btw, hard to stop when you're visiting Halo 1 memory lane :)

Ah ok I see, well it was 10 years ago. So no surprise it's difficult to remember. Yeah dread was there too, teamed with a local I believe.

Hopefully some of the old guard from halo CE come back for MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Droid messaged a while ago saying he can't stream since the house can't handle all the TVs, Xboxs and his tower :(

So no stream

Not sure, maybe quickly just to help translate some stuff (i'm English but lived in France all my life)... I seem to remember Dread was also at that tournament, correct?

Sorry for "spamming" this thread btw, hard to stop when you're visiting Halo 1 memory lane :)

Eh, there's only so much to discuss, especially without constant streams. Maybe it's "spam" but I enjoyed reading it! I love to hear what the halo ce community is up to. Especially outside the US. I doubt I would have ever seen  the name Mat Logan again if it weren't for you two lol

Ah ok I see, well it was 10 years ago. So no surprise it's difficult to remember. Yeah dread was there too, teamed with a local I believe.

Hopefully some of the old guard from halo CE come back for MCC.

Welcome to the forums! It's awesome having older Halo CE players come around.

Droid messaged ago saying he can't stream since the house can't handle all the TVs, Xboxs and his tower :(

So no stream

McDick should be recording at least, so in a month from now we'll have more than enough footage to hold us to MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn really wanted to watch.

I'm not sure which others have their equipment at the lan*, but if any streamers are up I'll post them into the OP. I'd be surprised if they didn't make a solid attempt to fix their shit.

Yea hopefully we can get some recordings or something but i wouldn't be too sure on that

Any chance you can message droid and have him ask McDick to record as many matches as possible, but absolutely every money match. If I'm not mistaken McDick had no idea about this site, the threads, or the people interested in watching. He still managed to capture 23 quality matches from Beach Lan 2. I'm going to assume there will be more this time around if anything.