CyReN

Destiny Discussion

So I kinda got the no land beyond from a lvl 28 poe chest Last night :3

You mean...the best weapon in the game.

I <3 no land beyond.  Real fun to use in pvp just for lolz.  Used it a bunch in ToO this week.  I'm sure people were looking at my gear like omg this guy is using no land beyond, omg the other guy is using queen breakers bow, we got this, we got this.  Then they would come outside and get demolished.

Lol people still think Destiny can be competitive?

There was a 3 v 3 tournament over the weekend with 40+ teams participating. It had a great turnout and had a great competitive feel to it. Everyone agreed on certain rules, which are being tweaked for future tournaments. Went over pretty well in my opinion. 

All we need now are custom lobbies. 

Lol people still think Destiny can be competitive?

I wonder the same, Destiny has NOTHING about competitiveness.

It CAN be competitive, but either custom games or a competitive playlist are required.

But I'm confused as to how there was a 3v3 tournament over the weekend?

You can match people pretty easily. Have one of each player from the opposite teams that live the closest be fire team leaders, be in a party chat/skype/teamspeak/etc. call, search at the same time, wait until it says 6 of 6 players found. Works almost every time.

Here is the link to the rules they used http://adamantdestiny.clanwebsite.com/newspost/41763

The 'competitive' community is adjusting the rules for the next tournament. 

If I get the timebreaker one more time and not the vex I swear i'm gonna shit on my disc and mail it to bungie

If I get the timebreaker one more time and not the vex I swear i'm gonna shit on my disc and mail it to bungie

I got the vex last week after owning the game since day 1. I still have no Gally, I feel your pain. 

Nightfall drops me strange coins on one character and a purple auto-rifle my other. Then, I only got one key from all the queens bounties between my two characters. Finally, I do the Elder Cipher Queen's Chest Bounty... Nothing happens when I open the chest... Fuck you RNG.

Nightfall drops me strange coins on one character and a purple auto-rifle my other. Then, I only got one key from all the queens bounties between my two characters. Finally, I do the Elder Cipher Queen's Chest Bounty... Nothing happens when I open the chest... Fuck you RNG.

I've never once got anything good from nightfalls. Either shit I have or just crap.

I've never once got anything good from nightfalls. Either shit I have or just crap.

I hate the randomness. If I'm willing to put the time in and grind, why not be rewarded appropriately? So much time and effort is trivialized by the stupid rng system.

I hate the randomness. If I'm willing to put the time in and grind, why not be rewarded appropriately? So much time and effort is trivialized by the stupid rng system.

Tell me about it.. After all this time still no Thorn Bounty. Feeling like the only one who doesn't have it :/