CyReN

Destiny Discussion

No the 3am EST is when digital downloads will be available. The servers are either on now or will be at 12:01 EST

Patiently waiting for my 5.5GB install on my 360. Going by much faster than anticipated though!

sitting here waiting for the post man too bring me my copy..... HURRY THE FUCK UP YOOO

Wasn't able to play the game at midnight. For those who per-ordered it on the Xbox One, did it release on time? Remember, it released at 12:00 Pacific (1:00 mountain/2:00 central/3:00 eastern). I want to see what I should expect for MCC.

Went to bed at 9:00 pm last night, woke up at 3:00 AM EST to play (wasn't sure when servers went live) Me, my brother, my cousin, and a couple other buddies got on. It was loads of fun and we played up until everybody had to go to work, really enjoyed the story mode, me and my brother got to the mission in the video above where you can use the sword. It was badass.

PvP was a lot of fun and I got up to level 11 and got some badass unlocks. Looking forward to playing again, definitely one of those games you can lose track of time playing. Gave me the halo 2/3 feel where you could play for hours and not get bored or fed up. Really enjoying it so far! 

It went live exactly as it was advertised for me - I pre-loaded it a while ago and managed to be playing before 5 minutes after midnight.

Wasn't able to play the game at midnight. For those who per-ordered it on the Xbox One, did it release on time? Remember, it released at 12:00 Pacific (1:00 mountain/2:00 central/3:00 eastern). I want to see what I should expect for MCC.

Exactly on time for me. You just have to hit start on the game and hit resume installation, it finishes like the last bit of the download in a sec and then you're able to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully this has already been mentioned in this thread, but isn't this game absolutely beautiful? The physical features are amazing. Look around you at any point in the game when you're outside and take it all in.

Hats off to Bungie for this one.