CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I'm so pumped but I'm going away next weekend and won't be able to play. Also I wish I went to school full time the last four years because I would have graduated and had more time to game haha

will i be able to move my save data from my 360 to the xbox one when it arrives correct? Xbox doesnt arrive till late in the week, but i want to play day 1, so im doing the free digital upgrade.

Edit: Never mind, found it. http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

Can I still buy that digital version for the 360? I'm not sure what retailers are still selling the digital copy. My XB1 hasn't come in the mail yet, and I have no clue when it will arrive. 

I'm seeing people pre-load Destiny with their XB1s. Can 360 users do that also? Or is that just next gen?

@@Infinity, can you add me to the clan?

Apparently my local best buy is giving away shirts as well. They look pretty good, but not enough for me to not get the digital version.

Can I still buy that digital version for the 360? I'm not sure what retailers are still selling the digital copy. My XB1 hasn't come in the mail yet, and I have no clue when it will arrive. 

I'm seeing people pre-load Destiny with their XB1s. Can 360 users do that also? Or is that just next gen?

@@Infinity, can you add me to the clan?

Clan functionality goes live on 9/9. You can join when it opens up :>

Digital for 360 will go up on 9/9 as well. Pre-load is only for next-gen.

Oh hey. Well you changed your name to something completely different.

Ill just get the 360 digital. Thanks though. Youve put a lot of work into your channel. Nice job mayne

Clan functionality goes live on 9/9. You can join when it opens up :>

Digital for 360 will go up on 9/9 as well. Pre-load is only for next-gen.

Is this confirmed?

^ That's what i have been trying to find out... Can't find anything about it anywhere so im just assuming the 360 version will be available on 9/9

Just some quick questions being out of the loop. How does the co-op work?

So I'm assuming I will be running through the story with two other friends if i wanted. If I want to do end game content with friends we need 6 players correct? 

Also for PVP from some of the videos i've seen I think it is 6v6, so I should be able to queue up in matchmaking with 5 other friends right?

Just some quick questions being out of the loop. How does the co-op work?

So I'm assuming I will be running through the story with two other friends if i wanted. If I want to do end game content with friends we need 6 players correct? 

Also for PVP from some of the videos i've seen I think it is 6v6, so I should be able to queue up in matchmaking with 5 other friends right?

I'll answer your PvP Question first. The Control, Clash, and Combined Arms modes are all 6v6, and yes, you can party up with 5 other players. The Rumble mode is 6 Player FFA (not sure if you can party up for that) and the other two modes (Skirmish and Salvage) are 3v3, not sure if you can search with more than 3 people in those hoppers.

PvE is divided up into a couple of activities:

• Patrol (Free Roam)
  • Campaign (Story)
  • Strike (3 Player Cooperative Mission)
  • Raids (6 Player Intense Challenge)

You can join up with friends to do any of these modes. The limit to a PvE party is 3, unless you are heading towards a Raid, in which case its six.

If you select a Patrol or Story mission and you are playing Solo, you will not be matched with other players, but you may run into people in the public spaces. If you start a Strike Solo, the game will matchmake to other players into your party to complete the mission.

Raids have no matchmaking and require six players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My destiny was dispatched on the 6th so I'm really hoping I have it there when I get in from work today. Super pumped :3

Oh hey. Well you changed your name to something completely different.

Ill just get the 360 digital. Thanks though. Youve put a lot of work into your channel. Nice job mayne

That I did. 

Thanks man! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two questions:

1.) Is there a cap on how much gear/weapons you can carry?

2.) Is exp shared when killing an enemy in PvE? 

Thanks!

Two questions:

1.) Is there a cap on how much gear/weapons you can carry?

2.) Is exp shared when killing an enemy in PvE? 

Thanks!

1.) Yes. You can only carry so much on your person but you can also put weapons and gear in your vault that I believe can be shared between all of your characters, I could be wrong.

2.) From what I remember of the beta there was shared exp.

1.) Yes. You can only carry so much on your person but you can also put weapons and gear in your vault that I believe can be shared between all of your characters, I could be wrong.

2.) From what I remember of the beta there was shared exp.

Fixed. ;)

Tried taking a nap before I went to the midnight release. My body said NOPE! Because I'm too excited.

Possible work around to pre downloading?

My friend came up with the idea to buy the game from Xbox live and let me use his gamertag to download the game. Then I'll get my copy from GameStop and maybe it'll already be downloaded? What do you all think?

What time does the Destiny Server go live in the United States? 12:00 EST or 12:00 PST? Because if 12:00 PST, myself and many others over here on the east coast, I pressume, will be rather upset