CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I'll be pre loading mine this friday. Got the disc copy for my lil bro as well. All i'll be playing is H2 on xbc and this lol. If anyone wants to play my gt: Ayo Itz Slayer. Very much looking forward to the raids and endgame stuff. The pvp not so much haha. I do hope we can go jupiter saturn, mercury, and uranus, maybe even pluto in the pve. So far its only the moon, earth, venus, and mars I think.

Was there anything new they talked about in their panel yesterday at PAX? I'd rather not watch the re-broadcast and waste my time on everything I know already.

Was there anything new they talked about in their panel yesterday at PAX? I'd rather not watch the re-broadcast and waste my time on everything I know already.

Auto Rifles are getting nerfed. Hand Cannons are getting buffed. (The Hand Cannon guns, not the Hunter's Hand Cannon Super ability.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Auto Rifles are getting nerfed. Hand Cannons are getting buffed. (The Hand Cannon guns, not the Hunter's Hand Cannon Super ability.

Awesome thanks a lot. I agree with those decisions.

Awesome thanks a lot. I agree with those decisions.

As an abuser of the Auto Rife, I am saddened by that decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As an abuser of the Auto Rife, I am saddened by that decision.

Me too lol id like hand cannons more if they had more shots in the clip.

Me too lol id like hand cannons more if they had more shots in the clip.

Don't get me wrong. I'm an accurate shot. I always shoot where I'm aiming. Damn people keep moving around though. Those low capacity mags and lack of ability to guide my continuous hose of bullets worth a damn will certainly hurt my chances at going pro.

That's great to hear. I wanted to use the hand cannons in the alpha/beta, but they never worked well.

Don't get me wrong. I'm an accurate shot. I always shoot where I'm aiming. Damn people keep moving around though. Those low capacity mags and lack of ability to guide my continuous hose of bullets worth a damn will certainly hurt my chances at going pro.

Yea I definitely preferred the auto rifles or scout rifles.

So for Destiny I'll be playing on an Xbox One. However, I'll have a few friends who are only getting it for the Xbox 360. Will I be able to play PvE and PvP with them? I tried looking this up to no avail. 

So for Destiny I'll be playing on an Xbox One. However, I'll have a few friends who are only getting it for the Xbox 360. Will I be able to play PvE and PvP with them? I tried looking this up to no avail.

I don't think so. No. I tried the beta on one and 360 and can only play with people in same console

Team beyond is my backup clan when my friends can't win matches or vaults.

You guys can help me get my awesome gear in iron banner right???? =P

No they will not. Search "Cross Platform play Destiny" and you will get results. For some reason I can't paste links on this computer/this site.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nadeshot, XenaOG and a youtube showhost dude team up to do a STRIKE

kinda awkward, lol

Awkward, yes. But that is the first time we've seen the Nexus Strike mission and it looks awesome.

Team beyond is my backup clan when my friends can't win matches or vaults.

You guys can help me get my awesome gear in iron banner right???? =P

You on Xbox One? I'm going for some of the Iron Banner weapons as well as the Vault and I'll need people. Join the clan when the re-enable them and I'll add you.

Okay I'm dumb and don't follow but if I preload now I can play now yeah?? Should I cancel my Amazon purchase or Wat??

I even took the 9th and the 10th off work too for this game :3