CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Does anyone know how the drops on certain chests work?  On my run with 2nd character everyone skipped chests because they already got it on normal but the chest at the rune door gave everyone stuff except for me.  Thanks Bungie.

Didn't get jack from sisters either.  Would be lame if they random'd if you get a drop or not.

So read up and you can literally get shit on by RNGeezus @ rune door and sisters, amazing.  But kind of not.

Oryx hard mode has just turned me off from the game. Way too frustrating for a black primary and emblem. Not even worried about it anymore.

It's not hard you just can't have ******* with you.  Problem is Destiny is a casual game and 99% of the people who play it are terrible.  So once a challenge comes up they fail.

I found a random group of people to do the hard raid instead of my usual group. We got up to the daughters pretty easily but one of the guys we were with was a 300 and was friends with some of the guys in our group so we were basically carrying him but because of the RNG on daughters we simply could not get through it with him. 

Welcome to Sparriow Kart !!!

I don't like it lol, maybe if it had power ups etc it be fun.

But I suck at driving in any game.

Hello darkness my old friend

I may come back Halo sucks

Adjusting back to 30fps is awful, other than that destiny> halo 5.

Adjusting back to 30fps is awful, other than that destiny> halo 5.

The fps difference took me forever to get to use to when switching back and forth lol.

But yeah, after playing Destiny withe the combination of FPS + MMO Aspects.....Halo just falls short for me.

Trials of Osiris Highlights from Frontier to Christmas music.

(Sorry if it's block in your coutnry. I didn't realize Sony blocked so many. Stinks...)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rough time for Destiny right now.  It is pretty much a waiting game at this point for Destiny 2.

A new Valentine's Day is dropping in February....."yay"

And then from there the only big think coming is sometime in April(ish) - but we have no idea what it is.  I'm really hoping it is another Raid.

Rough time for Destiny right now.  It is pretty much a waiting game at this point for Destiny 2.

A new Valentine's Day is dropping in February....."yay"

And then from there the only big think coming is sometime in April(ish) - but we have no idea what it is.  I'm really hoping it is another Raid.

A new raid would be dope. Halo 5 is just a casual game for me at this point 

Destiny right now:

tumblr_lntvorzOyL1qm8vqso1_250.gif

Yeah totally sucks.  Most fun I've had in a game in ages and now there is NOTHING to do. 

Yeah totally sucks.  Most fun I've had in a game in ages and now there is NOTHING to do. 

Have you tried playing the raid 500 times for a chance at a 320 Ghost shell?

Have you tried playing the raid 500 times for a chance at a 320 Ghost shell?

Maybe not quite 500 times but surely way too many to only walk away with a 318.

Have the same struggle with the Titan Class Item. Highest I've gotten is 315 I believe, and that came from grinding the SRL Event.

The Iron Banner should give you better drops than what it gives.  It should at least give you stuff around your level so you can infuse your other weapons that may not be as high as your current.  The amount of useless crap you get is ridiculous. 

• Upvote (+1) 1