CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Hereafter is quite useless.  I'm not even sure why it's an exotic.

Its only good for PvE with mobs of enemies really. 

Is Nirwen's Mercy worth the marks? 

IDK what the perks are on it but I got wrecked by it a few times in crucible.  If you don't have a red death I'd say it's worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's so painful playing Solo. But so worth that beautiful Pulse Rifle. 

I was on/off playing solo and with friends. Mainly as duos or teams of 3. If I was lucky I found a friend with 4 others to play with so it wasn't so bad. The pulse rifle is godlike. I've been getting 20+ kills/game with it. 

Can't lie I've gone off destiny.

The burn out is so real. I need a new game to hold me over for a bit.

The burn out is so real. I need a new game to hold me over for a bit.

My halo 5 hype is too big now and I'm just not fazed out destiny. Been playing a little mcc to warm up for halo 5 :D

Until Friday.....

Hate that they are releasing the hard raid on a Friday like come on I want to raid but not spending my Friday night raiding

So after getting two characters to level 5 in IB not a single drop on either.  Not sure why they made the drop rate so low.  And weapons only drop at level 5, dumb.  After that I figured I would go get some exotics.  Used 28 coins and got 2 items.  Still seems worst than the average drop rate.  Both were helmets one at 290 and the other 310.  The 310 I actually needed for my warlock so it wasn't all bad but still a crap drop rate.

Can't wait for H5 and SWBF...

probably another meh exotic.  Quite sick of all the exotics being blocked behind all these missions.  And having to go kill Aetheon. . . LOLOLOLOLOL.  Because the first hundred times wasn't enough.

I cant get the quest from FWC for No time to explain. I did the daily got all the ghosts and I've gotten over 1000 rep with them. 

If you did it today I think you have to wait. .

I cant get the quest from FWC for No time to explain. I did the daily got all the ghosts and I've gotten over 1000 rep with them. 

If you only did Paradox today (or yesterday now) then you'll need to wait until the next time the quest is available.

Yep figured that out except I literally gave my soul to FWC lol thats really annoying I hope I don't need to give another 1000 points to them once the quest is available again

Yep figured that out except I literally gave my soul to FWC lol thats really annoying I hope I don't need to give another 1000 points to them once the quest is available again

I did the same exact thing because I didn't know due to working all day haha.