CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I was hearing that Bladedancer armor was nerfed recently, but haven't been able to see any articles on it since I was on a vacation. Anyone know if it's true?

I heard about Shot-package being removed from all Shotguns being confirmed in a Weekly Update.

They nerfed the arc bolt grenade, that's it.

So im getting back into this game after a long hiatus right before House of Wolves came out, what guns are the best in PvP now? I know The Last Word and Thorn were nerfed to hell but what are the best guns now? Is the Vex Mythoclast still worth using, did it get any nerf/buffs? Is the Suros Regime still worth using or are ARs still bad? I have heard that pulse rifles and Hawkmoon are the best weapons is that true? I have a Red Death but its not as fun as the Vex Mythoclast or Suros Regime imo.

So im getting back into this game after a long hiatus right before House of Wolves came out, what guns are the best in PvP now? I know The Last Word and Thorn were nerfed to hell but what are the best guns now? Is the Vex Mythoclast still worth using, did it get any nerf/buffs? Is the Suros Regime still worth using or are ARs still bad? I have heard that pulse rifles and Hawkmoon are the best weapons is that true? I have a Red Death but its not as fun as the Vex Mythoclast or Suros Regime imo.

Pulse Rifles dominate PvP right now so you should be trying to get Red Death or Bad Juju - preferably the year two variants if you bought TTK. The Last Word and Thorn are still good but you're wasting your time if you're not using a pulse.

Saying that, each weapon class can hold their own in PvP now. Suros Y1 & Y2 is pretty good too. No idea what the Mythoclast is like in PvP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did the Kings Falls raid last night for the first time (ever doing a raid) and it was awesome lol. 

Hope they come up with more raids and/or buff the old ones so I can try them and it be worthwhile.

Did the Kings Falls raid last night for the first time (ever doing a raid) and it was awesome lol.

Hope they come up with more raids and/or buff the old ones so I can try them and it be worthwhile.

Should still do voc, it's some of the best content in destiny.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Did the whole raid in an hour yesterday that was great. Would have got perfect raid except the platforms lagged on the daughters and didn't load properly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did the whole raid in an hour yesterday that was great. Would have got perfect raid except the platforms lagged on the daughters and didn't load properly.

Been noticing a lot of glitching on the daughters.  Two weeks in a row our whole fireteam was killed while in the Aura.  Why do most people not kill the first daughter on the first try?  Was with a group and we did it on the first run without consequence and killed the second daughter straight away as well.

Been noticing a lot of glitching on the daughters.  Two weeks in a row our whole fireteam was killed while in the Aura.  Why do most people not kill the first daughter on the first try?  Was with a group and we did it on the first run without consequence and killed the second daughter straight away as well.

Idk I was saying that we should kill them on the first try from the first time I did the raid. Something with the flames?? 

Am I crazy or was the nightfall this week really hard

Hardest part was the Warsat segment. Everything after that was good.

I had a tough time with the boss battle too. When he went to the final phase he would quickly kill me or my friend and then we'd be in this constant game of catch up. Idk that was just the first time I actually had problems with the nightfall since year 1

You can glitch the warsat part.  But yeah without glitching the beginning is a pain in the ass when its taken.  Even in the playlist.

I used the shadowshot glitch once in IB. Got reported. Not saying I didn't deserve it, but what do you guys think about people using it being 'banned'? IMO its an exploit in the game that is really easy to perform and is an obvious mistake on Bungie's part. Players who used it shouldn't be banned, maybe just get a temp lockout from PVP.

In related news, Trials has been postponed until they fix the exploit.

I used the shadowshot glitch once in IB. Got reported. Not saying I didn't deserve it, but what do you guys think about people using it being 'banned'? IMO its an exploit in the game that is really easy to perform and is an obvious mistake on Bungie's part. Players who used it shouldn't be banned, maybe just get a temp lockout from PVP.

In related news, Trials has been postponed until they fix the exploit.

Considering the Titan super is as broken as the glitch it doesn't make sense.  IDK what genius at Bungie was like hey lets make a super that gives boosted armor, basically unlimited rockets, oh and when you get a kill, your health comes back.  Genius

Buuuuuuut you're still gay for using it.  Your logic is hugely flawed.  You gonna rob a store and say it was the store's fault for making it easy?

Ran into a team of 4 hunters all doing it.  Fabulous.

There was an 'unlimited hammer' glitch not to long ago, and I don't recall anyone getting banned for it. So unlikely that anyone will see any repercussions for the shadowshot glitch.

There was an 'unlimited hammer' glitch not to long ago, and I don't recall anyone getting banned for it. So unlikely that anyone will see any repercussions for the shadowshot glitch.

IIRC it only allowed you to spam more hammers than you should be able to.  It didn't give you infinite super like the current shadow shot glitch.

Even EA considers the Sunbreaker to be overpowered.

zxuih7w.png

Hard raid on the 23rd. Gonna drop gear 310-320. Noicee

I'd save some Exotic engrams so that they can decrypt to 320 light too. 

• Upvote (+1) 2