CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Already bored of this expansion honestly

Depends on your amount of hours you have already played, how you manage your alts, etc.

I see you online a lot so if you have put in a ton of hours like me, burnout is understandable. Destiny is meant for the average gamer so if you have a cumulative 1-3 days of play time that could last them months if they just hop on for a bit.

If you are burnt out run some random stuff to mix things up. Hop into a few Crucible matches, run VoG, Crota, PoE 28 (free Motes/Glimmer/Coins) or 35 (Skolas), run Strikes w/ Three of Coin, level up an alt, maximize your stats, etc.

I only run two characters and I am just now capping out on activities to do on my main, I have barely scratched the surface of my alt.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Already bored of this expansion honestly

Last week I just did the raid and the nightfall and that's all I'm prolly gonna do this week. Just trying to get to 310. Maybe gonna get the Boolean gemimi

After Sleeper Simulant and Kings Fall Hard Mode I'll be done playing Destiny until next expansion or whatever. Did all I wanted to do.

You say this, but you don't know what all is coming out next.

You say this, but you don't know what all is coming out next.

I guess you're right. But right now there is nothing for me to do. I don't really care for getting my other characters to above lvl 300 right now or care about the class weapons or getting other weapons above lvl 300. If it happens it happens. Really my whole incentive for getting The Taken King was for learning more about Oryx and beating him. Getting Touch of Malice was just a nice bonus. Maybe it is burnout but I am content and I feel like I've gotten my money's worth from it. It was fun there is not much else I want to do personally with Destiny right now.

Beat King's Fall for the first time and got enough gear to get to 300 Light last night.

But the real story of the day had to be this:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess you're right. But right now there is nothing for me to do. I don't really care for getting my other characters to above lvl 300 right now or care about the class weapons or getting other weapons above lvl 300. If it happens it happens. Really my whole incentive for getting The Taken King was for learning more about Oryx and beating him. Getting Touch of Malice was just a nice bonus. Maybe it is burnout but I am content and I feel like I've gotten my money's worth from it. It was fun there is not much else I want to do personally with Destiny right now.

My girlfriend is a flight attendant so she works weekends and that's about the only time I get to play. I've managed to get all three of my characters to 303+, my main is 307, but I think I'll want to get one of my characters to 310, I still need the Touch of Malice and I want to do hard mode oryx.

But Bungie has also said that they're not done with this DLC yet. We still have all sorts of stuff coming out.

So I spent a ton of marks getting a red death and getting it to 310.  Aaaaaaaand it sucks.  Thought it would be good for hard mode and trials but idk what they did to it for crucible because it's terrible.  It used to be good.  Irritated I infused my smite of merain into it and the smite was much better.

Anyone do the quest for sleeper simulant?  Worth it?  Saw a guy in crucible with it.  He sucked.

Anyone do the quest for sleeper simulant?  Worth it?  Saw a guy in crucible with it.  He sucked.

SS is overhyped. Looks, sounds, shoots cool. Didn't live up to the hype, it's a glorified rail gun. Just my opinion on the matter.

SS is overhyped. Looks, sounds, shoots cool. Didn't live up to the hype, it's a glorified rail gun. Just my opinion on the matter.

I assumed this.  It prolly got hyped so much because people couldn't find it.  And people desperately wanted a gally 2.0.  It wouldn't make sense for Bungie to nerf it if they were going to replace it with another heavy that was just as powerful.

All the exotic weapons and armor in this expansion are really underwhelming honestly. I think they looked at IB and Ghorn and wanted to steer clear of that meta.

I just bought the exotic gauntlets from xur at 290 ish light because I was doing those gunsmith tests. Then I realized that and switched so I'd have 304 light and decrypted and still got 290 gauntlets. Fucking stupid

I just bought the exotic gauntlets from xur at 290 ish light because I was doing those gunsmith tests. Then I realized that and switched so I'd have 304 light and decrypted and still got 290 gauntlets. Fucking stupid

How's it stupid? It's like everything else in Destiny - RNG based.

How's it stupid? It's like everything else in Destiny - RNG based.

Well wasting all those strange coins for nothing is quite frustrating.

So I spent a ton of marks getting a red death and getting it to 310.  Aaaaaaaand it sucks.  Thought it would be good for hard mode and trials but idk what they did to it for crucible because it's terrible.  It used to be good.  Irritated I infused my smite of merain into it and the smite was much better.

I run Aggressive Ballistics and High Caliber Rounds on my Red Death. It's my favorite post 2.0 Crucible Primary. Hope that helps if you try that. 

Pulled a 310 Invective from an engram last night. Obviously not amazing, but it'll be nice to help boost up my other characters (haven't started on them yet) without having to part my Warlock from his Sword.

I was hearing that Bladedancer armor was nerfed recently, but haven't been able to see any articles on it since I was on a vacation. Anyone know if it's true?

I heard about Shot-package being removed from all Shotguns being confirmed in a Weekly Update.