CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Does anyone know if there's still a chance for exotics after strikes and crucible?  There used to be a small chance but IDK if they removed that in ttk.

Does anyone have The Vanity pistol from FWC.  Has good perks need to know if it's worth buying.

Got all three characters to 302+ this weekend. That's progress.

Reset day pls

Does anyone know if there's still a chance for exotics after strikes and crucible?  There used to be a small chance but IDK if they removed that in ttk.

Does anyone have The Vanity pistol from FWC.  Has good perks need to know if it's worth buying.

Use a Three of Coins at the boss for each Heroic strike. There's a slight chance at an Exotic engram. Crucible rewards are pretty crappy compared to strikes right now. 

If you're not lucky enough to get the Imago Loop from The Undying Mind with Firefly, then The Vanity is pretty good. The best PvE primary you can buy is probably the scout rifle from Dead Orbit that comes with Firefly. If you have a hunter, you can eventually get Ace of Spades from the Gunsmith that is sort of like an exotic Fatebringer. 

Me and one other will be looking to run the raid this week. Both currently 296 hunters. Haven't done the raid yet, but should be able to pick up on it quick. On PS4 PSN: Synthet1X.

We also run strikes and Nightfalls if anyone is just looking for people to grind with.

Use a Three of Coins at the boss for each Heroic strike. There's a slight chance at an Exotic engram. Crucible rewards are pretty crappy compared to strikes right now.

If you're not lucky enough to get the Imago Loop from The Undying Mind with Firefly, then The Vanity is pretty good. The best PvE primary you can buy is probably the scout rifle from Dead Orbit that comes with Firefly. If you have a hunter, you can eventually get Ace of Spades from the Gunsmith that is sort of like an exotic Fatebringer.

I got imago loop but without firefly. The vanity comes with luck in the chamber and firefly. Which seems awesome. Yeah need to buy more coins as well. Didn't buy anything this week from xur. Was on the fence about buying coins since they nerfed it after it took 25 coins to get my first exotic. Don't want to waste a shit ton of SC and get absolutely nothing which is possible with bungie.

Sounds like it buts it's not. And that was doing full strikes not the farm method. After that I decided to just farm the rest of the coins and got I think 4 or 5 out of 32 coins. But they nerfed the drop rate since then.

So it looks like a secret room has been found in the raid. And no one has yet solved what really to do there.

http://kotaku.com/destiny-players-discover-secret-raid-room-that-nobody-c-1734674425

I'm guess it has something to do with the chest room in the same area. Pure guess but that room seems overly large to house a single chest. They're also in close proximity.

Anyone want to put an expedition together and check out that room?  Also wouldn't mind getting the chest from golgorath's maze while we're at it.  Every group I find doesn't want to do it because of the time involved.

Does anyone know how to get the exotic hunter cloak?  The one that can be worn with another piece of exotic gear?

Anyone want to put an expedition together and check out that room?  Also wouldn't mind getting the chest from golgorath's maze while we're at it.  Every group I find doesn't want to do it because of the time involved.

Does anyone know how to get the exotic hunter cloak?  The one that can be worn with another piece of exotic gear?

Rank 25 with a faction. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rank 25 with a faction. :)

Serious?

Got rubbish off the nightfall this week.  Ran the raid on both characters and got a 310 kingslayer shell and 310 suros off my warlock.  Oryx took 20 shards, gave me 2 and a 303 shell.  Fuck you oryx.  My hunter got rubbish all around.  Got the raid gauntlets that dropped at 300.  Literally the worst it could drop.  And the raid heavy dropped at 303.  Terrible.  At least I'm done for the week but can't level up anymore before iron banner.

Serious?

Got rubbish off the nightfall this week.  Ran the raid on both characters and got a 310 kingslayer shell and 310 suros off my warlock.  Oryx took 20 shards, gave me 2 and a 303 shell.  Fuck you oryx.  My hunter got rubbish all around.  Got the raid gauntlets that dropped at 300.  Literally the worst it could drop.  And the raid heavy dropped at 303.  Terrible.  At least I'm done for the week but can't level up anymore before iron banner.

Yes, after you hit  rank 25 then you start off a quest to get it.

Just burned every material I had to hit 25 today. 

Are they aware it takes less than five minutes? I mean, not that they're missing out on an exotic or whatever, but it's still pretty damn easy to get.

Just burned every material I had to hit 25 today.

I used everything the other day too, but still like 24 and a half. Shall get it soon tho :)

So I'm back on Destiny on the PS4. Herbspls is my psn.

I am lvl 40 with around 215 Light. I still got a huge grind left to get up there to even do the raid proficiently haha...any tips?

I am lvl 40 with around 215 Light. I still got a huge grind left to get up there to even do the raid proficiently haha...any tips?

Play strikes non-stop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Play strikes non-stop.

This isn't the only way.

Completing a lot of the post-story Quests will slowly increase your Light level because of their rewards. Fill in your time with some Strikes here and there, but you can also do Daily and Weekly Activities for Marks to spend in the Tower that will bring you up to 280.

This isn't the only way.

Completing a lot of the post-story Quests will slowly increase your Light level because of their rewards. Fill in your time with some Strikes here and there, but you can also do Daily and Weekly Activities for Marks to spend in the Tower that will bring you up to 280.

Or strikes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a lvl 38 strike that I got from the story mode quest, after you beat Oryx the first time in the story. I can solo that? Also it says I can do the story mode on hard mode for Legendary marks

That sucks.  Haven't done anything at all for any factions.  Joined NM today mostly for the ship.  Spent all materials and only got to level 7.  That FWC hunter helmet is pretty awesome though.