CyReN

Destiny Discussion

How?  I'm just getting rubbish drops on both my characters.  Heavy and ghost shell are holding me back on both.  But I got my hunter to 292 so hopefully I can find a raid group willing to let me roll with them.

I was 296 before the raid

Court of Oryx and the Black Spindle helped

And now I remember why I hate LFG.  Got in with a group that talks way too much and bitches like crazy.  Some people shouldn't play the game.

@@Philthy

Didn't recognize you from the forums. Thought you were a tower blueberry spamming invites.

Still pretty annoying regardless, please message me next time and I will likely join. Here is a Dormer gif as an apology.

large.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do you have PMs turned off?

Do I?  Maybe because I got banned twice?  I don't remember turning them off.

Anyone get the chest in the maze before golgorath?  Is it an exotic chest or no?  Wondering if it's worth it since it seems like a PITA to get it. 

Got through the raid on my warlock with people from LFG.  On my hunter I ended up helping a group through to the daughters but then had to leave.  I'll be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to raid send me a msg on xbox.

The exotic sword grind was worse than i though. Void kills as a nightsalker wasnt terrible but running around mars farming relic iron fucking blows. Even with keen scout and a ghost shell it took for fucking ever. 

Cant wait to kill alak hul and his butt buddy tomorrow. 

Can confirm. Had to farm that Relic Iron myself last night. I finished the Void kills (Nova Bomb <3)) a whole day before finishing the farming. Not looking forward to doing the same on my other characters for the other Swords.

Which do you guys think is more difficult: Hunger Pains Quest for the Touch of Malice or the Exotic Sword Quest? 

Just curious, because I haven't done any sword related things, but did get Touch of Malice last night. I always liked asking these type of versus questions too. 

Which do you guys think is more difficult: Hunger Pains Quest for the Touch of Malice or the Exotic Sword Quest? 

Just curious, because I haven't done any sword related things, but did get Touch of Malice last night. I always liked asking these type of versus questions too.

I'm not familiar with the Touch of Malice quest but the exotic sword quest is just a giant grind for everything. RNG for the materials part, patience for the 500 ability kills part and a bit of communication for the strike part.

I'm not familiar with the Touch of Malice quest but the exotic sword quest is just a giant grind for everything. RNG for the materials part, patience for the 500 ability kills part and a bit of communication for the strike part.

Try the crucible quest(entirely)....then let me know, BS entirely.

Try the crucible quest(entirely)....then let me know, BS entirely.

I'm up to the pulse rifle kills in Crucible. Done the whole thing solo with randoms.. Its one pain in the ass.

So I found out you can infuse items from a different character.  So you could get a high level piece of warlock armor but not need it and transfer it to a hunter and infuse a piece of hunter armor with it.  Wish I had known that sooner, my hunter would've leveled up much quicker.

Also not being able to buy materials for anything but legendary marks is bullshit.  Had I known that I would have spent all my crucible and vanguard marks on materials before the update.  But instead they took it away and gave us nothing for it.  Thanks 343.

Thinking about picking this up again (the Legendary Edition of TTK) in the next few days. Last time I played was when the fixed the loot cave.

Judging from reviews of 2.0, it seems like the game is where it should've been on launch day. How much of the original (non-TTK) content has changed?

Not much.  They separated your level from light so it will be a little different.  But you can do all the quests.

Finally got Dark Drinker. Bumped me up to 307. The sweat is real. 

Anyone get a hunter cloak from the Psion Flayers? Trying to figure out the drop rate and whether or not i should grind the strike from the directory, level 36's, or heroics. All i seem to find is whatever flayer dies last is the cloak you get. 

Finally got Dark Drinker. Bumped me up to 307. The sweat is real. 

Anyone get a hunter cloak from the Psion Flayers? Trying to figure out the drop rate and whether or not i should grind the strike from the directory, level 36's, or heroics. All i seem to find is whatever flayer dies last is the cloak you get. 

Drop rate is random. I have the void cloak and it was the last to die for me, so its possible that is what drops.

Drop rate is random. I have the void cloak and it was the last to die for me, so its possible that is what drops.

Is there anything special for it?  Can you get it from the playlist?  My friend had one and it looks dope.

Beat oryx on my second character and all he gave me was the pulse rifle.  FML

I want a Psion Flayer Mantle so bad. The Solar one would probably go best with my lady Hunter who wears the Revenant shader. 

As for the Sword Quest, I'm not too concerned with the material grind part. I've done hours and hours of farming mats on Mars. I think I can do that again. I'm a bit worried about the boss encounter involving the two Ultras on the Sunless Cell Strike. 

For anyone going for the Touch of Malice, for me the most time consuming part was tracking down enough calcified fragments to get to 45. It's a beastly gun. Haven't tried it in Crucible, but have been trashed by it plenty of times.