CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Well I missed the raid I guess. Was busy doing getting the black spindle. Finally got it though! Has anyone beaten this weeks court of Oryx? Can't seem to get a big enough party.

@Ascendents sorry i found people

Black Spindle being 310 is a bug and Bungie is fixing it soon by making it 290. Infuse it into anything else you have!

Black Spindle being 310 is a bug and Bungie is fixing it soon by making it 290. Infuse it into anything else you have!

Well that fucking sucks

is that a troll?

Well that beefy god tier 310 sniper got me my first oryx kill last night before its laid to rest. 

Rip 9/23-9/24

Any guesses on whether the 300 printed version i have will be nerfed down to 290 as well?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well that beefy god tier 310 sniper got me my first oryx kill last night before its laid to rest. 

Rip 9/23-9/24

Any guesses on whether the 300 printed version i have will be nerfed down to 290 as well?

I think its going down to 280 so yeah infuse stuff while you can

Whats a good sniper for me to infuse with the 310 spindle? I have a Tao Hua Yuan sniper and didn't take the 1000 yard stare from the taken war quest because I didn't think I'd have to infuse the spindle lol ughhhh

I think its going down to 280 so yeah infuse stuff while you can

Whats a good sniper for me to infuse with the 310 spindle? I have a Tao Hua Yuan sniper and didn't take the 1000 yard stare from the taken war quest because I didn't think I'd have to infuse the spindle lol ughhhh

Yea i meant that i already printed a 300 spindle and was trying to guess whether or not they would nerf that down to 290 as well.

No clue what sniper to infuse yours with i was only using a 1000 yard until i got my spindle  :D

Yea i meant that i already printed a 300 spindle and was trying to guess whether or not they would nerf that down to 290 as well.

No clue what sniper to infuse yours with i was only using a 1000 yard until i got my spindle  :D

Yeah the 300 spindles are going to 280 the 310 is going to 290

• Upvote (+1) 1

did anyone else panic infuse their Spindle in response to the hotfix today? I did and am a tiny bit disappointed that I no longer have a 310 Spindle for the raid >.<

but oh well, still have a 300 one so I can't complain all too much

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the final step of the Hunger Pangs quest for Touch of Malice. 

Fuck farming Hadium Flakes and scouring the Dreadnaught top to bottom for 45/50 Calcified Fragments.

Edit: Got it!

IDe4zs6.jpg

JPCdwpd.jpg

Joke was on me, i had to farm more hadium flakes to upgrade the damned thing. 

Gonna be looking for bro's to raid this weekend( on my hunter), let me know so we can get a legit group and breeze through this.

The Mida multi tool?? The semi? I am pretty sure I have that.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes. The scout rifle. Since that post, the TLALOC is basically mida multi but at the cost of never using your super ability. The thing runs train on people, though.

Well I finally started the raid with a friend and randoms. Got up to Golgaroth pretty easily but we struggled to beat him since nobody really had strong snipers other than me. Probably going to continue it tomorrow morning if anyone wants to help

Finished the raid finally.  The whole thing isn't too hard.  Even oryx isn't bad once you know the rotation.  And yeah some people suck at jumping.  I'm still getting horrible drops though.  Finally got to 295.  I have rubbish heavy and ghost shells.  Was doing oryx at 293.  But I got that raid scout rifle which I'm loving.  Desperately need need a new ghost shell and heavy.  They're both at 280

Well I finally started the raid with a friend and randoms. Got up to Golgaroth pretty easily but we struggled to beat him since nobody really had strong snipers other than me. Probably going to continue it tomorrow morning if anyone wants to help

Already completed it, but would be glad to help. Send me a request on the Bone if that's what you're on: ILL F4TED. Also, send me a message saying you sent it so I know to add back.

I'll help you guys out.  But I won't be one till probably 1 or 2 (Hawaii time)

Finished the raid finally.  The whole thing isn't too hard.  Even oryx isn't bad once you know the rotation.  And yeah some people suck at jumping.  I'm still getting horrible drops though.  Finally got to 295.  I have rubbish heavy and ghost shells.  Was doing oryx at 293.  But I got that raid scout rifle which I'm loving.  Desperately need need a new ghost shell and heavy.  They're both at 280

Hopefully you'll get the Ghost shell from the raid on another character or after reset, 300+ and it looks sick.

Already completed it, but would be glad to help. Send me a request on the Bone if that's what you're on: ILL F4TED. Also, send me a message saying you sent it so I know to add back.

added ya

We got up to Oryx. Gonna beat it tonight or tomorrow