CyReN

Destiny Discussion

So the last part of the exotic sword quest is to do this strike and kill three wardens and the boss within 30 seconds of each other. It's about nightfall difficulty and it's a separate strike with its own matchmaking.  Cool so I thought since it had its own matchmaking people would know whats up.

Get to boss after 30 minutes or so. All is going well. We have two wardens down to low health so we can kill them later. Then out of nowhere one of the guys just kills him.. Had to leave without finishing I am so annoyed now. I don't even think I'll attempt it again without people I know.

If anyone wants to help me with this/also needs this, I'd be down. Any time, I am American though. 

GT: The Ascendants 

I'm a Destiny noob from year one who stopped playing until the release of TTK, now I'm having a lot of fun so if anyone needs an extra man on something just add me for PS4 GT: Synthet1X.

Apparently you can do it from the select mission on the moon set to heroic

It doesn't make a difference, both of them are still 240 light.

It doesn't make a difference, both of them are still 240 light.

Yeah I figured as much. Cool that you can buy it from the exotic blueprints at 300 to boost other special weapons

Yeah I figured as much. Cool that you can buy it from the exotic blueprints at 300 to boost other special weapons

This is exactly what im doing when i get mine later. Boost my 1000 yard stare to 300. 

This is exactly what im doing when i get mine later. Boost my 1000 yard stare to 300. 

Problem is, you need to burn 150 marks to get a new one. 

Problem is, you need to burn 150 marks to get a new one. 

Wat.

I thought printing exotics was a shard and glimmer? 

Converting Y1 -> Y2 costs Marks

Reprinting something in your inventory is a Shard and 2500 Glimmer

If you dismantle an exotic you might have to rebuy it with marks but I'm not sure.

Converting Y1 -> Y2 costs Marks

Reprinting something in your inventory is a Shard and 2500 Glimmer

If you dismantle an exotic you might have to rebuy it with marks but I'm not sure.

Yea thats what i though. Ill keep the OG Spindle, print one at 300 (i read on the destiny subreddit they were printing at 300) then upgrade 1000 yard. 

Just got my Bolt-caster. Took pretty long, but it was worth it. Looks so fucking cool. So hyped.

dude you beat it?

and yeah I am still down for the raid tonight. Hopefully I stay awake the god damn fire alarm went off in my building at 2 am last night and we had to evacuate for a false alarm.

nope didn't try it again after you guys left

one pretty tough mission without wiping within a time limit

Is that it? Any objectives besides that? My GT is The Ascendants if you want to add me. If we can find a 3rd person I am sure we can do it. If you still need to do it 

add me right now for kings fall raid. please be 290+ light

already messaged you on live.  9PM EST right?

dammit I got my times mixed up.  For some reason I thought 6 my time but it was 3.  fuck me.