CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Sounds like I'm missing out on a ton of fun.

What happened to you? Ain't seen you playing in a while

What happened to you? Ain't seen you playing in a while

I sold all my belongings and moved across the country. I'm waiting until I'm better situated to start gaming again. Shouldn't be long.

Just hoping you guys will have space in your backpacks.

Those ghost shells that give you planetary mats when you pick up an engram are amazing. Bought one for wormspore and one for relic iron and just equip them during strikes and patrols. Up to my ears in wormspore and relic iron. Gonna pay for themselves not having to waste legendary marks on mats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lobdm/sga_buy_the_vanguard_ghost_shell/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oryx is hella hard.

Main issue in tonight's run was that we didn't have enough DPS to stagger him before blight destruction.

More Weapons of Light and Snipers will help at tomorrow's attempt I suppose

Those ghost shells that give you planetary mats when you pick up an engram are amazing. Bought one for wormspore and one for relic iron and just equip them during strikes and patrols. Up to my ears in wormspore and relic iron. Gonna pay for themselves not having to waste legendary marks on mats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lobdm/sga_buy_the_vanguard_ghost_shell/

Those perks are amazing. I've barely seen Wormspore nodes, but within an hour of getting that ability on my Ghost I had 80+ Wormspore in my inventory mostly from just running strikes and exploring the Dreadnought.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oryx is hella hard.

Main issue in tonight's run was that we didn't have enough DPS to stagger him before blight destruction.

More Weapons of Light and Snipers will help at tomorrow's attempt I suppose

Golden Gun + Nighthawk mah friend, does so much dmg....

Golden Gun + Nighthawk mah friend, does so much dmg....

Yup we had 1 Nighthawk. Will probably aim for 2 tonight with more consistent weapons. Hopefully higher Light as well.

Well I'm at 296 light. Looking to do the raid in parts on weeknights this week if anyone wants to show me the way I know I'm late to the party

Yup we had 1 Nighthawk. Will probably aim for 2 tonight with more consistent weapons. Hopefully higher Light as well.

Make sure you are standing close to Oryx chest/Nighthawk guy has the extended range for the GG( it does make a difference).

Make sure you are standing close to Oryx chest/Nighthawk guy has the extended range for the GG( it does make a difference).

Yep, using Over the Horizon on GG. We'll probably try standing closer to avoid range drop off tonight.

Side Note: I love how much class roles are defined in this Raid. Nighthawk GG's, Sunbreakers Hammer and Melting Point, Nightstalker Orb Gen and Add Control, Defender DPS Support, etc.

Nearly every class seems viable and has a roll other than maybe Voidwalker/Striker/Stormcaller

Golgoroth was stupidly frustrating at first but I think he is one of my favorite fights ever tbh. How everyone has a job to take him down is awesome. Made it to Oryx's daughters. Jumping is the hardest thing on Destiny for some people apparently so we couldn't beat it.

Would anyone like to help later?

Golgoroth was stupidly frustrating at first but I think he is one of my favorite fights ever tbh. How everyone has a job to take him down is awesome. Made it to Oryx's daughters. Jumping is the hardest thing on Destiny for some people apparently so we couldn't beat it.

I would I'll add you but I also would like to start it from scratch

If you need someone to jump and such(use the relic too) just send me an inv and I'll do it.

I'll add both you guys. I need to add more Beyond members that play Destiny since I feel you guys would actually do stuff (Trials, PoE, Hard mode raids, etc.) Most of my IRL friends are scared or something.

Wednesday 9pm EST

Fresh King's Fall run taking place. Please add me on xbl Philthhy and send me a message that you'll be on and interested.

If you don't know the fights we will teach you; just come prepared and focused.... not a fan of trying to teach those who don't want to learn. :)

Wednesday 9pm EST

Fresh King's Fall run taking place. Please add me on xbl Philthhy and send me a message that you'll be on and interested.

If you don't know the fights we will teach you; just come prepared and focused.... not a fan of trying to teach those who don't want to learn. :)

My GT is under my avy, got dem 298 Hunter Master Race and (a modest) 293 Bubble Bro.

Wednesday 9pm EST

adding ya I also have a friend who wants to raid as well
  • Upvote (+1) 1

My GT is under my avy, got dem 298 Hunter Master Race and (a modest) 293 Bubble Bro.

Bitch please you ain't an OG hunter! Used to say titan masterrace a while back.

Hunter since beta yo!

:p :p

I feel like such a noob in destiny now with all you guys that stuck around. Just like MCC all the guys I used to play with quit so I dont have many people to raid with. Back in my day I was a VoG hero haha

Bitch please you ain't an OG hunter! Used to say titan masterrace a while back.

Hunter since beta yo!

:P :P

I've been using Hunter since  Beta but then I saw that I could shoulder  charge people....and then I loved Titan(to be fair..Bubble bros are godlike and Fisting Bladedancers are the most satisfying thing ever) but I came back to Hunter because Shadowshot >>>>>>

Hunter playtime 

ALL TIME
16d 22h 51m
1738 Games

Titan playtime
ALL TIME
5d 20h 16m
720 Games

Alt Hunter 
ALL TIME
6d 7h 38m
672 Games

OG Hunter(slightly deviated to Titan and Warlock Hater)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Finally gave in and used the rest of my coins farming exotics.  Used about 35 got 2x year 2 starfire protocols, alpha lumpi, and a hereafter.  Considering it took 25 coins to get my first exotic doing it normally I'd say it's not so bad.  Wish I had more coins.  Still had a 100 or so strange coins but stopped buying exotic coins due to the drop rate sucking for me.

Can you no longer buy upgrade materials?  Really don't want to have to farm again.

^ That made me curious about my playtime so i looked it up and wish i hadn't. 

OG Hunter Main

33 days 1 hour

Alt Titan 

4 days 15 hours

Alt Warlock

3 days 10 hours

This game is like heroin to me and i need sunlight. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So far my only gripe with the TTK is the pay wall to access the content. I wish I could have gotten an experience like this in year 1 or it could have been included in the first season pass.

All i was thinking yesterday was how weird it was to see personality, funny dialogue, awesome cutscenes and game play throughout the campaign. I was honestly having a blast and could never say that for any year 1 PVE content outside of the raids. This game feels drastically different and I'm actually glad its changed for the better because I want to support this game.

Destiny has so much potential and this DLC is a step in the right direction. Hope everyone is enjoying it!

So far my only gripe with the TTK is the pay wall to access the content. I wish I could have gotten an experience like this in year 1 or it could have been included in the first season pass.

I don't mean to be hostile here.

But I genuinely don't get people when they say this. We know what we paid for and what was promised in the Season/Expansion Pass. Taken King is a new experience and they could have honestly charged me $60 and I would have still understood the value.

It isn't a paywall. You experienced Year 1 with the price you paid then. Now we are starting Year 2 at an even cheaper rate. There are some issues with people who only bought original Destiny (locked out to some content like Nightfalls, Vendors) but they are a minuscule minority.

TL;DR: New content needs to be paid for, it isn't a pay wall.

• Upvote (+1) 2