CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I get on Destiny to play Crucible...

Everyone is using either Last Word, Thorn, 64, or Party Crasher.

Fuck this

giphy.gif

I wonder if this game would benefit from having an equal start playlist.

Well good thing I have a Patience and Time then...

Thanks for the tips guys. I might give it a whirl this weekend. I need to do VoG more too, still no Fatebringer or Visions...

You're more than welcome to add me: XiL Destruction

I run VoGs and Crotas almost daily.

@@Gold you too

@@BrutallyDigital, I laughed too hard

EDIT: Widow's Court is by far my favorite Trials map. It's fucking wonderful. I love that if I see people with shotguns I know that I'm going to be able to snipe them before they even have a chance. It's unreal how terrible people are if you take away their shotguns.

Praying for shotgun and thorn nerf with TTK.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're more than welcome to add me: XiL Destruction

I run VoGs and Crotas almost daily.

@@Gold you too

@@BrutallyDigital, I laughed too hard

EDIT: Widow's Court is by far my favorite Trials map. It's fucking wonderful. I love that if I see people with shotguns I know that I'm going to be able to snipe them before they even have a chance. It's unreal how terrible people are if you take away their shotguns.

Praying for shotgun and thorn nerf with TTK.

I would love you if you could run VoG hard with me. I need that Mythoclast, badly. 

I'll shoot you a F/R.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love you if you could run VoG hard with me. I need that Mythoclast, badly. 

I'll shoot you a F/R.

No problem, I just added you back. We can run today if you want?

No problem, I just added you back. We can run today if you want?

I'd love to. Hit me up at any point, even if I'm not online. I'll get a notification on my phone and be on ASAP.

I get on Destiny to play Crucible...

Everyone is using either Last Word, Thorn, 64, or Party Crasher.

Fuck this

giphy.gif

Yeah you missing a shotgun from that list. :p

First I used shadow price in the crucible and they patched it and made AR less powerful.

Then I used mythoclast and they patched that

Then I beat crota on hard mode solo and they said that should never happen.

Then I sold my account for $450 USD

I went flawless in Trials CROTA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone here play this game on the 360?  My Xbox One is being shipped for repairs and a friend lent me his 360 copy until my xbox is repaired.

Does anyone here play this game on the 360?  My Xbox One is being shipped for repairs and a friend lent me his 360 copy until my xbox is repaired.

I don't

and should I buy all the DLC for this game?

I don't

If you enjoy the vanilla game and want more, then yes. Buying all the DLC separately will be $75 (season pass+TTK).

I don't

I'd honestly just wait for the TTK package. Vanilla game, both expansions plus TTK, for 60 bucks. You're not missing out on much right now anyways.

Anyone else notice that the only people left who do raids are absolute morons?  Before dlc it was easy to find a good group, now it seems every week im stuck with idiots.

Anyone else notice that the only people left who do raids are absolute morons?  Before dlc it was easy to find a good group, now it seems every week im stuck with idiots.

Mainly why I stopped doing raids for the longest time. LFG sucks because it's always a mixed bag. The group I used to play with all fell out with each other and it's just awkward trying to raid with them.

You've just gotta find a group of people who are cool and keep them added. If you do find anyone cool from LFG, send them a F/R and ask to raid weekly.

Anyone else notice that the only people left who do raids are absolute morons? Before dlc it was easy to find a good group, now it seems every week im stuck with idiots.

Seems to the opposite to me. Feel like everyone left playing Destiny are pretty hardcore about it and know what they're doing.

This is just TTK without any other expansion yes? I'm about to buy it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

COjTsEq.png

Yes that is the price for TTK. But you need to own the first two DLC's in order to pre-order TTK at that price.