CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I need try hards to play with. I have proof of my consistency. For the love of God, will someone worth a shit please send me a friend request?

This is just today: (I lost most of these games.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

Can add me: Slaughterrmelon.  I'll be on most of Friday/Saturday next week.  Your best bet for finding randoms is using destinytrackers competitive lfg.  When people post it shows their stats both regular crucible and ToO.  I've found some good people on there.  My runs this weekend were with a friend and a guy from destinytracker and we had no problem going flawless twice.  Be patient though because there's not nearly as many people posting there as in destinylfg.

Anyone down for a quick lighthouse run? I've been there almost every week. I'm really good, just haven't had the chance to play this weekend until now :)

Love doing ToO and would love to help if anyone else would like to play or just generally down for anything PvP feel free to add me: ILL F4TED.

Also, I post more on the Team Beyond Clan through the Destiny APP. I usually try to organize raids, ToO, etc. through that. Hope to see fellow Team Beyond members soon!

Also, send me a message if you added me as I don't check here much. Or post on the Team Beyond Clan chat thing.

anyone wanna get on now for ToO?

I have pretty much everyone added and see no one on :(

really wanted that pulse rifle before the resest

I need try hards to play with. I have proof of my consistency. For the love of God, will someone worth a shit please send me a friend request?

This is just today: (I lost most of these games.)

Add me on XBL if you want, my gamertag is Kreutzz. 

If anyone's interested in highlights videos, I made one to Cauldron last week:

Those clips were on Xbox One. I tried to cap games from Trials this weekend on the Xbox 360, but only managed to cap half of them. I think the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 doesn't switch from console to console so well. Kept getting the dreaded blank screen and empty files after hitting capture. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is that the supremacy sniper? I hope they let us buy it from the Queen at some point. I had it back in the day then dismantled it.

You can get it from the chest in prison of elders

When servers are back up, feel free to shoot me a message if anyone else still needs trials. Or just anything in general.

You can get it from the chest in prison of elders

And it's awesome :3

Luke Smith being Like Smith... he has always come off as an unlikeable prick to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets face it, I could complain - but bungie has me so addicted to the grind ill def drop the money for TTK.

I justify it like this, if I am willing to drop 30$ to take my lady to see a 2 hour movie, then I can easily drop 40$ for something I will spend 100+ hours playing.

Anyone else just not bothering to run PoE? I just don't find it fun, challenging or whatever. I just want a new raid :(

Anyone else just not bothering to run PoE? I just don't find it fun, challenging or whatever. I just want a new raid :(

There was only 1 reason to run PoE in the beginning and that was to get etheric light. But now that I have 10+ there is no point. The chests don't gave good loot or anything. The only reason I will run it after tomorrow's reset is for my elder cipher. But I don't have any treasure keys so I need to do those bounties first.

Give me Crota will all his glitches instead of PoE running perfectly. Its too repetitive. 

I only do PoE for the Etherics and Cores. The actual experience isn't that great, but it's easier to get 3 people together versus 6. I'm really bitter there isn't matchmaking for either of the raids yet. I've done VoG once....and I've never done the Crota raid. I don't have a friends list with enough people on it to get a group together out of that, and I'm not a huge fan of having to advertise myself to strangers to get them to invite me. A pet peeve of mine has always been waiting on other people and being on their time. If I want to sit down and try the raid, there should be a system to match me with people and we can just give it a go.

I only do PoE for the Etherics and Cores. The actual experience isn't that great, but it's easier to get 3 people together versus 6. I'm really bitter there isn't matchmaking for either of the raids yet. I've done VoG once....and I've never done the Crota raid. I don't have a friends list with enough people on it to get a group together out of that, and I'm not a huge fan of having to advertise myself to strangers to get them to invite me. A pet peeve of mine has always been waiting on other people and being on their time. If I want to sit down and try the raid, there should be a system to match me with people and we can just give it a go.

At this point, there is no reason why Crota's End shouldn't be matchmaking. It is essentially a glorified strike. VoG on the other hand I think should stay without matchmaking. That requires a lot more teamwork that Crota's End. 

I have a huge group of people that all play together on a regular basis, we'll be glad to run you through both a VoG and a Crota.

However, I do have to agree with the dude above me, VoG takes too much coordination for matchmaking.

EDIT: XiL Destruction is my gamertag.

Luke Smith has always been a massive fuckhead, but this is impressive even for him.

Also, really kills my desire to buy TTK.

PoE is so much more inefficient compared to ToO for gettting Etheric Light. I see no reason to waste heavy ammo synths, time and mental sanity on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That interview was really bad for Bungie. Luke "Lukems" Smith is an idiot first and foremost, but charging your loyal player base for content they already own is beyond disgusting. Also the pricing for the content between the US and UK is pathetic and makes no logical sense. The fact that Luke even attempted to justify either is pathetic. I like Destiny but I won't support a business model like this especially since I don't even feel like I have even received the $90 worth of content I have already payed for. If Bungie had any sort of credibility they would give the extra content to all players who have been there since day 1 for free.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I should give a shit but I really don't. Bungie has me by my balls tbh. Even if it was a 100 I'd still buy that shit. The amount of hours I put into destiny now is crazy.

Yeah see how much you like raids when people drop, go afk, and don't know WTF they're going.  Does VoG take more teamwork?  Barely.  Cheesing bridge?  Takes communication to know who can revive, whos gonna run across, blah blah.  Not cheesing it?  Waaaaay more work.  Deathsinger?  Takes communication to take everything down before the song starts.  It would be fabulous to get to Crota and have people not knowing what they're doing and no one to run sword.  Having Crota summon oversoul over and over again would be great.  You can bet people would troll it and mess others up.  If you can't take 5 to minutes to find a group on destinylfg then that's too bad.  I've run the raids a ton and almost every time has been with people off lfg and it never took me long to find a group.  I'm talking 5-10mins max.  If you want to do the raids put in the very tiny amount of work to do so, but don't cop out and blame it on bungie because you're lazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2