CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Can't wait for the shotgun campers this week in Trials.

Also there's a pretty big bug/glitch with people that use Hunters and the Golden Gun, so that will be an issue this week.

Gonna be packing and getting ready to move this weekend, not sure how much I will be able to play. Good luck to everyone trying to get to the Lighthouse this weekend. I actually kind of like Cauldron, so I'm a little bummed I won't get to play. I'm curious to see if people will try and abuse the Golden Gun glitch or use any 402 damage weapons in Trials to get an advantage.

Golden Gun glitch for those that want to see how it works

Cauldron is easily one of the worst maps in the game what is it with Bungie and choosing terrible maps for Competitive play?

Bungie...Competitive

That dream died a long time ago.

And yeah, Bungie's map selection sucks

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't really know about this until last night. ..but I guess the Final Round perk is bugged too? Last night when I was getting carried in Trials I noticed with Thorn I was getting random 112 damage headshots mid clip. Searching the bungie forums today it appears that it's a real thing and very glitched at the moment. Some have theories on how to get it to proc more reliably, and the topics are getting removed really fast. Sucks that everyone is away for E3 and there's probably no one home to get this fixed

I didn't really know about this until last night. ..but I guess the Final Round perk is bugged too? Last night when I was getting carried in Trials I noticed with Thorn I was getting random 112 damage headshots mid clip. Searching the bungie forums today it appears that it's a real thing and very glitched at the moment. Some have theories on how to get it to proc more reliably, and the topics are getting removed really fast. Sucks that everyone is away for E3 and there's probably no one home to get this fixed

Bungie mentioned in this week's update that a hotfix was coming out while they were at E3, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Bungie mentioned in this week's update that a hotfix was coming out while they were at E3, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Welp, you are correct. I completely missed that.

I had a few minutes last night to play so I worked on leveling my 3rd character, and ended up getting a blue Shingen-E with the Stability perk on it. Hoping to relive some memories of using that gun when the game launched, I went into Crucible with it and pretty much got wrecked. The thing does 19 damage per headshot...19! No wonder people aren't trying to make auto rifles relevant again.

Inferno was a pretty fun game mode. Playing without radar was refreshing. Now they need to make Inferno Trials.

playing trails with people from LFG is not the best idea. if anyone wants to play let me know :)

That bow!

That axe!

ORYX!

Brb need to change my underwear. 

"Nope. That third subclass slot? Definitely not a third subclass. Just leftover code we don't want to delete lol"

Also immediately recognized the new Hive area from concept art, was excite.

I don't even know what to say. Too much hype.

I feel a little bit gipped that my $90 worth of content has been reduced to a $20 value but The Taken King looks so good that I can let it slide.

Saw a bunch of people trying to glitch in ToO.  Beat all of them.  Most of them were dumb and would just throw the nade right away and you just stay away from it.  GG.

Pretty stupid of them considering they fixed that exploit this afternoon.

Wait.... is the Taken King really $60 on its own....

well the dlc is gonna be super big, so they say.

I'm sold tho, more pumped for this than halo 5 which is pretty sad tbh.

Gimmie my fucking bow!

how times have changed, watching Halo and COD at E3:

2901c675c37edb5af0719197056567c8.jpg

Watching destiny at E3:

spongebob-take-my-money-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

^ I feel the same way. Destiny to me is what Halo was six years ago, because it's fun.

H5 still has a chance of winning me back. It all depends on the "fun" factor, and MCC was completely dry in that category.