CyReN

Destiny Discussion

If I ever get Patience and Time, that would be my backup Auto Rifle to Suros Regime. 

I really like it, I've outshot a few people that have the Suros, but I think that's there bad aiming. The Suros can melt people. I wish they wouldn't have sold it from Xur bc now every noob has it. Should have kept them as random drops! 

You're guaranteed an exotic but it may not be for your specific class.

Probably best to use your Motes of Light with Xur. I got Helm of the Inmost Light (one of the best pieces of exotic armor) from Xur last week for 23 Motes of Light. So I made a Titan, just gotta level him up. 

Ended up buying an exotic engram, got a helmet for a titan.

I'm finding even with the legendary percentage increased from rare engrams, I still haven't gotten one and I've turned in at least 50+ blue engrams since patch. I've gotten a lot of mote of lights though.

I really like it, I've outshot a few people that have the Suros, but I think that's there bad aiming. The Suros can melt people. I wish they wouldn't have sold it from Xur bc now every noob has it. Should have kept them as random drops! 

Haha, yeah. 

I'm finding even with the legendary percentage increased from rare engrams, I still haven't gotten one and I've turned in at least 50+ blue engrams since patch. I've gotten a lot of mote of lights though.

I'm not seeing many legendary engrams drop either, maybe less than what they used to before. 

Are the exotic engrams still for a random class?  Both times I've bought em they were for my class. 

Got 12 ascendant energy in the raid today before finally getting a piece of raid gear. So dumb how it gives so much more energy than shards

So I did some research. In this vidoc they say we were supposed to be able to go to Saturn

Yeah the game looked way different, they even showed a guardian ship flying into Mercury, hopefully the planet will come back in some sort of DLC. 

Bought the Vanquisher from the New Monarchy last night, it melts. I love it already, and still haven't upgraded it to full stability (there is an upgrade you can unlock that gives almost 0 recoil) it takes your stability almost to full bar.

Yeah I got it the other day, been working towards it for like 3 weeks getting too rank 3. I love it! Reminds me of the ACR from mw2, no recoil! It's a Lazer.

On second thought if they planned content to take place around Saturn that must be on Titan, one of the outer moons, whose size is a little bit bigger than our moon.

I'd love to see that just for the awesome skybox of big ass Saturn hovering over our heads.

Btw The way Titan orbits Saturn the planet appears static in the sky and is always in the same place, depending on where you are on Titan of course. Man such an awesome opportunity. I bet it'll be in some DLC in the future. ;)

Are the exotic engrams still for a random class?  Both times I've bought em they were for my class. 

Yes. I got a titan helm from my purchase. I did start a titan but stopped because I really, really, don't want to level to 20 again and play the campaign (or multiplayer).

"Okay, fuck you. We're Done here. Just because you lack the brain capacity to appreciate a good game and how its unique ranking system works, isn't my problem. You're a sad excuse for a "nerd" and you shouldn't even be allowed to be around a console. You're a weak player that has nothing better to do than bitch about shit because you can't adapt. If Bungie were to make the game to your specifications it would be total shit. Also, if they were to make Destiny like the previous Halo games they'd be no better than the people who made COD."

My argument was just as well thought out as it needed to be, that Destiny could have been special but it has a lot of flaws. a lot of funky design decisions that have me wondering if that person doesn't really know what adapt truly means, or any word for the matter.

Games like Guild Wars 2 and WoW to a certain extent have the system figured out, they work extremely well, it would make the game much more enjoyable if they fixed at least a quarter of the glaring problems.

"Okay, fuck you. We're Done here. Just because you lack the brain capacity to appreciate a good game and how its unique ranking system works, isn't my problem. You're a sad excuse for a "nerd" and you shouldn't even be allowed to be around a console. You're a weak player that has nothing better to do than bitch about shit because you can't adapt. If Bungie were to make the game to your specifications it would be total shit. Also, if they were to make Destiny like the previous Halo games they'd be no better than the people who made COD."

My argument was just as well thought out as it needed to be, that Destiny could have been special but it has a lot of flaws. a lot of funky design decisions that have me wondering if that person doesn't really know what adapt truly means, or any word for the matter.

There is so much I can pick apart with this game yet I don't understand why I continue to play it. I can't seem to bring myself to stop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is so much I can pick apart with this game yet I don't understand why I continue to play it. I can't seem to bring myself to stop.

To me it's because there's nothing else out right now. I'm a big FPS fan so I'm just waiting for MCC at this point. Once that releases I'm pretty much done with Destiny.

So I ran through the nightfall with the gf tonight, got Light Beyond Nemesis exotic warlock helm, however I am a Hunter and my gf is a Warlock who wants that exact helm. What in the actual fuck is wrong with this game?

finished raid on hard finally. 3 of us got vex mythoclast. we go into skirmish and rip kids so bad they quit in first minute. like literally people just disappear in under half a second when team shooting with 3 mythoclasts....this gun is unreal.

finished raid on hard finally. 3 of us got vex mythoclast. we go into skirmish and rip kids so bad they quit in first minute. like literally people just disappear in under half a second when team shooting with 3 mythoclasts....this gun is unreal.

Okay WTF  ....OP much?

You literally just beat the game with this gun....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep seen some level 30 with the mythoclast last week ripping pvp... glad he was on my team

Games like Guild Wars 2 and WoW to a certain extent have the system figured out, they work extremely well, it would make the game much more enjoyable if they fixed at least a quarter of the glaring problems.

Guild Wars 2 had alot of problems/was lacking content at launch like Destiny. But it also had an excellent story mode(Different story for different classes/races unlike Destiny) and pvp was still pretty competitive unlike Destiny. Also public events in GW2 are pretty epic, like everyone in the zone flocks to them because they are worth doing and people can actually COMMUNICATE to other players they are happening.

Those are all fantastic points. I haven't played nearly as much GW2 as I was going to when I first got it, mainly because a lot of other games were on the brand new iBuyPower beast of a computer, so I had trouble balancing all of them out.

Yeah I got it the other day, been working towards it for like 3 weeks getting too rank 3. I love it! Reminds me of the ACR from mw2, no recoil! It's a Lazer.

Yeah I really love it, it is amazing especially once you upgrade the stability all the way. So much fun to use, and it's got a good scope on it too!