CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Have you been using the Fusion rifle as well? Basically a long range shotgun, and using ADS isn't even worth it IMO, in fact I've gotten much better results using it without ADS . I've been drilling everyone since I found out it's power. And the best thing is Bungie hasn't realized it's to good yet, instead they go about nerfing shotgun and auto-rifles, making the Fusions even better.

But yeah Mashine Gun FTW. Kills per clip just beats rockets by far... LOL

Yeah on a good connection fuzion rifles are instakills. Kinda ridiculous. Gamesager is a god with it. 

I still feel like the Suros Regime is like sex. I do not miss and destroy everyone. Its a multikill machine.

Just got some exotic weapon bounty, picked Toland's legacy. Looked up what I have too do and fuckkkk thatttt!!!

Just got some exotic weapon bounty, picked Toland's legacy. Looked up what I have too do and fuckkkk thatttt!!!

Yeah, that's absurd. I went with A Voice in the Wilderness, which was a piece of cake. Problem is, Super Good Advice is inferior to my Zombie Apocalypse WF47 at the moment. 

Screw this game so much. I did the mission for 2 ascendant materials with 2 of my buddies, 1 didn't play due to dinner time but he got 2 ascendant shards and a legendary engram, meanwhile i didn't get anything.

Anyone else upgraded the Suros Regime So it fires slower when zoomed in??? Who likes it that way? I just really don't prefer it that way.

Anyone else upgraded the Suros Regime So it fires slower when zoomed in??? Who likes it that way? I just really don't prefer it that way.

I think it's worth it with that upgrade. I know it fires slower so it appears weaker, but believe me, it annihilates enemies in PvE. Now for PvP, I am not sure what the difference is. 

The exotic bountes are annoying. The first one was for a shotgun, and I had to do a strike five times without dying, then get a 25 kill/death ratio in PvP, then complete a weekly strike, and finally purchase 50 special ammo cases. I got a second one this morning for a hand cannon, so far all I have had to do is complete a strike on the Moon and kill 500 hive on the Moon.

Only the 25 strikes take a long time.  Then you have to wait for Xur.  The 10000XP in crucible isn't hard.  I did it in less than 10 games.  Worst part is that the Bad Juju rifle sucks.  It might be really good once you've got it upgraded but it sucks so bad before that that I didn't want to take the time.  I dismantled it yesterday when I got the Suros Regime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The exotic bountes are annoying. The first one was for a shutgon, and I had to do a strike five times without dying, then get a 25 kill/death ratio in PvP, then complete a weekly strike, and finally purchase 50 special ammo cases. I got a second one this morning for a hand cannon, so far all I have had to do is complete a strike on the Moon and kill 500 hive on the Moon.

That thorn handgun is pretty dope though.  Did a strike with a guy using it and he was going off.  I think it poisons enemies in PvE as well.

Yeah on a good connection fuzion rifles are instakills. Kinda ridiculous. Gamesager is a god with it. 

I still feel like the Suros Regime is like sex. I do not miss and destroy everyone. Its a multikill machine.

Fusion rifles are beast if you can aim.  The range on them is hella far.  Got a lucky drop yesterday in which a legendary engram turned out to be an exotic FR called Plan C.  Best fusion rifle I've used so far.  Only downside is that the one I got does arcane damage... would have preferred void.

I think it's worth it with that upgrade. I know it fires slower so it appears weaker, but believe me, it annihilates enemies in PvE. Now for PvP, I am not sure what the difference is. 

Impact and Accuracy. Not to mention flinch....

Upgrade it for PvE, don't upgrade ti for PvP.

Ideally you want two copies of that gun so you get the best of both worlds.

I seem to do a lot better in PvP when it is upgraded, especially with the further upgrades for range and such. But that may just be me.

Not saying that it sucked in its normal fire rate (cause it didn't at all!), but that is just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only the 25 strikes take a long time.  Then you have to wait for Xur.  The 10000XP in crucible isn't hard.  I did it in less than 10 games.  Worst part is that the Bad Juju rifle sucks.  It might be really good once you've got it upgraded but it sucks so bad before that that I didn't want to take the time.  I dismantled it yesterday when I got the Suros Regime.

Shouldn't have dismantled it >.< it was one of the exotics that bungie specifically mentioned needing a buff

I disagree. I do so much better in pvp now when it's upgraded.

Anyone know if Bungie plans to fix this Exotic Engram random class garbage in this update for loot?

Not sure but I feel your pain. I purchased two Exotics Engrams from Xur so far. One turned out to be for a Titan, the other for a Warlock. I'm a Hunter. That's 46 Motes of Light wasted. I WILL NOT start a Titan until they fix the other engram problems. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got the Icebreaker in the raid last night. Safe to say my friends are mad lol. Also I just read about the new expansions. Cool but its not for a while, and since I'm level 28 I guess all I need to do is play the weekly nightfall and the raid once a week to get good stuff otherwise not much to do.