CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Nice. I have a Phogoth YouTube video too. 

Pretty scary dude first time you go up against him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

when are people going to realize that AAA titles are just all hype and no content b/c with good marketing they'll make a fuck load of money from initial sales anyway. after getting burned by guild wars 2 and diablo 3, i learned my lesson

everyone should have known it was gonna be a pretty borderlands, and everyone REALLY should have known that this wasn't meant to be a competitive game ever.

now im gonna sit back and observe the same disappointments about h2a when it comes out, cause we all should know that that game is halo 4 reskinned as "halo 2"

• Downvote (-1) 3

The Stangers Rifle 3sk > All

The PvP would be amazing if there was no radar.

I respectfully disagree, the rare Galahad-E is amazing. Mine comes with the perks of increased stability, switch weapons faster, and move quicker while aiming. It is so easy to aim at someone's head at close/medium range for the quick kill. Shit is OP lol 

cause we all should know that that game is halo 4 reskinned as "halo 2"

Because Halo 2 Anniversary has:

• Sprint
  • Custom Loadouts
  • Perks
  • AAs
  • No Descope
  • Personal Ordinance

Right? Oh wait it doesn't.

• Upvote (+1) 3

• Sprint
  • Custom Loadouts
  • Perks
  • AAs
  • No Descope
  • Personal Ordinance

Boom headshot

• Sprint
  • Custom Loadouts
  • Perks
  • AAs
  • No Descope
  • Personal Ordinance

youre projecting, its a trash game just like destiny, titanfall, halo 4, halo reach, every console shooter aside from battlefield released since 2008? according to your twitter you were 8 when h2 came out so i wouldnt expect you to know what made it a good game and be able to see that 343 ruined it with h2a, and no im not just talking about button combos.

• Downvote (-1) 3

I simply don't understand why Bungie would make this Raid at level 26. What this means is that a ton of people are going to binge on Destiny to get to at least a 26 by Tuesday, then do the raid and probably get to at least a 27, and now they only have 2 levels to go till they're capped. And then what? Bungie is going to see the population in Destiny drop tremendously in 2 weeks and probably won't come back. 

Level cap is supposedly 30, then we have Expansions, you can also attempt the level 30 Raid, and you also can make 3 characters and get tons of different gear and builds on each character.

PvP also.

Level cap is supposedly 30, then we have Expansions, you can also attempt the level 30 Raid, and you also can make 3 characters and get tons of different gear and builds on each character.

PvP also.

I just looked it up and the first expansion isn't supposed to come out till December. So from a business standpoint almost every company will wait till the expansion to increase the level cap. I will bet you that most players will not make 3 characters and that once they get to level 30 they will stop playing.

Like seriously, what would of been the harm in making the 1st raid of the game at say level 22? This would ease peoples worries since that is easier to get to and players could possibly enjoy other aspects of the game instead of rushing to try to get to level 26 for the raid.

What I'm saying is that in the long run making the 1st raid of the game set at 26 is a horrible decision. EVEN though there are technically more things to do once you reach 30 with a character, I would bet anything that most players will switch to something else once reaching 30. Hence I see the population of Destiny dropping tremendously within a couple of weeks. 

Stay on topic with Destiny, please. If you want to discuss Halo or anything else, please use the appropriate sections, or PM system. 

I think most of the disappointment apart from the repetitiveness of the game is that people expected this game to be like the coolest space adventure game ever and its not. We expected to be able explore multiple planets(more than 4), a gripping story-line with memorable characters and backgrounds, 100's of hours of exploration, dynamic events and a living breathing world, and a social experience at the heart of the game and its failed on all those fronts so far.

This was not only Bungie, it was Bungie unshackled from Micro$oft for Traveler's sake! Every gamer with a triple-digit IQ was expecting a magnum opus, an epic as powerful as Star Wars to a 7-year-old in 1977 that still goes to Comic-Con dressed as Boba Fett. Instead we got Phantom Menace. WTF Bungie!? You broke hearts. That's where all those zero ratings are coming from. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Greatest moment in destiny so far was in the last mission where there are a shitload of goblins in the middle, I double jump into the center, activate blade dancer, and destroy like a fucking by hundred of them.

Greatest moment in destiny so far was in the last mission where there are a shitload of goblins in the middle, I double jump into the center, activate blade dancer, and destroy like a fucking by hundred of them.

I hate that super so much. But im sure its fun as hell to use, lol.

Is anyone here awake and around level 24-26 on the 360 version? Me and Detenn would love to do the Nightfall Strike?

My wife and I queued up with a random dude. Took us all about 4 tries to get him down. Gets pretty crazy near the end. And it wasn't until the 4th try that I finally figured out where to shoot him effectively lol. Shit gets intense.

My wife and I queued up with a random dude. Took us all about 4 tries to get him down. Gets pretty crazy near the end. And it wasn't until the 4th try that I finally figured out where to shoot him effectively lol. Shit gets intense.

Where are you supposed to shoot him lol? I was just aiming for his face. :p

After grinding out some serious PvP this weekend, several things are more noticeable. 

Hunter subclass, bladeslinger or whatever super is OP

Titan Sub is OP 

Fusion Rifles are OP 

Way too many people use shotguns

I think the thing that doesn't make any sense to me is the Fusion rifle, as a secondary weapon you can have either a sniper, shotgun, or a combo of both with the fusion rifle. I've been killed from RIDICULOUS ranges with that thing, I can understand it being good up close, but damn.

Another thing too is that the Light armor is completely random. I hit level 20 before all of my friends, was there for 4 days while they all caught up and passed me and got a level 24. Once I hit 21 I was a 23 within an hour, its just completely random. Especially with not being able to purchase anything with light yet as Im not high enough in my war faction, its just ridiculous at sometimes how random the light armor drops are 

Where are you supposed to shoot him lol? I was just aiming for his face. :p

Right under his fat face. I started aiming lower and the yellow "headshot" numbers started appearing. I believe that spot is glowing too.

Where are you supposed to shoot him lol? I was just aiming for his face. :P

Right around his chest, there is a spot that sticks out like a blob of fat. That's his weakness. It's pretty difficult to get straight shots there since his attack is so strong, but it's doable. After beating him the first time or two, it becomes not-so-hard unless you're doing a higher level strike mission with random people. 

Yea the only tough part is all the wizards and nights that keep spawning around the area.

For some reason that didn't happen to us when we finally did it. Idk if we got lucky or not because of that or what.

Yet I don't quite get the light stat either lol. But I grinded to vanguard rank 2 so now I can just buy legendary gear thank god.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lucky lol everytime I go in theres a whole bunch spawning on the sides every couple minutes.

So, I'm getting an Xbone soon, specifically for the MCC, what does everyone think of Destiny? Is it worth the time and money?

So, I'm getting an Xbone soon, specifically for the MCC, what does everyone think of Destiny? Is it worth the time and money?

It's one if the better games out and even better if you have friends. Yes there are issues to the game but I'm finding it enjoyable.

I'm kind of seeing it as how Assassins Creed started. Good idea with an interesting story but a lot of repetitive gameplay but it caught enough people's eyes and received a lot of feedback for the rest of the franchise to improve.

It's really up to you. Watch some gameplay or even buy it digitally on the 360 to try it out and then you can get digitally for free on the One