CyReN

Destiny Discussion

No they will not. Search "Cross Platform play Destiny" and you will get results. For some reason I can't paste links on this computer/this site.

Thanks. I figured that. Just needed some confirmation. 

You on Xbox One? I'm going for some of the Iron Banner weapons as well as the Vault and I'll need people. Join the clan when the re-enable them and I'll add you.

I'll be on both xbox 360 and the one, but yeah awesome :) I'll join the clan and set it as my clan 

Awkward, yes. But that is the first time we've seen the Nexus Strike mission and it looks awesome.

yeah, the visuals for that area look crazy.

the Vex are also neat

I'll be on both xbox 360 and the one, but yeah awesome :) I'll join the clan and set it as my clan 

sounds good

another thing to note, Bungie added two new Raids to the database, presumably one for each Expansion.

Okay I'm dumb and don't follow but if I preload now I can play now yeah?? Should I cancel my Amazon purchase or Wat??

I even took the 9th and the 10th off work too for this game :3

No. Servers aren't online yet for everyone. You can preload it so you can play at 12:01am (your timezone here) Tuesday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay I'm dumb and don't follow but if I preload now I can play now yeah?? Should I cancel my Amazon purchase or Wat??

I even took the 9th and the 10th off work too for this game :3

Nah, you would still have to wait until the 9th to play. But you can pre-download it now, so you don't have to install it on the 9th.

It would be so awesome if Destiny just surprised everyone with something epic like world bosses, nothing like getting chased all the way back to Stormwind by a giant world boss back in the early days of WoW!   :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Destiny is on Gamebattles.

Destiny doesn't support Custom Games.

VYz2M.gif

You on Xbox One? I'm going for some of the Iron Banner weapons as well as the Vault and I'll need people. Join the clan when the re-enable them and I'll add you.

Are you able to join multiple clans? I'd like to be a part of this if that's cool but I'm not sure if my friends will want to make their own as well. Could different characters be in different clans possibly?

Destiny is on Gamebattles.

Destiny doesn't support Custom Games.

VYz2M.gif

Not yet?.......not YET.....we can all dream :P

Are you able to join multiple clans? I'd like to be a part of this if that's cool but I'm not sure if my friends will want to make their own as well. Could different characters be in different clans possibly?

Sadly, your GT/Account is linked to one clan. All characters must be part of the same clan.

I urge you and your friends to join ours when the game goes live :D

Am I the only dude about to lose his mind over Destiny?

I've been going crazy, I'm so hyped for some reason, I've never been like this for a game.

I'm been looking on IGN, Youtube, Forums, and Wikis about Destiny. I'm right with you, bud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm right there with you guys. I'm just really happy too have a game too play on my xbox one :)

So lemme get this straight. In order to get my Xbox 1 version for free I have to wait till the 360 ve3rsion is available for digital download? Even though my internet blows and they will probably be really late? 

So lemme get this straight. In order to get my Xbox 1 version for free I have to wait till the 360 ve3rsion is available for digital download? Even though my internet blows and they will probably be really late? 

Yeah pretty much. Just buy the XB1 version. 

I am right there with you guys who are pumped. I work tomorrow from 6-2. When I get home I am sleeping til midnight then hopping on for 9 or so hours before work on Tuesday, then getting right back on when I get home. I've got Wednesday off so you already know what I am doing.

I just need people to play with. GT is: GTFO its Tickle

Feel free to add me. Im on X1

I am right there with you guys who are pumped. I work tomorrow from 6-2. When I get home I am sleeping til midnight then hopping on for 9 or so hours before work on Tuesday, then getting right back on when I get home. I've got Wednesday off so you already know what I am doing.

Pretty much the same boat as me. I work 8-4 tomorrow, coming home to nap til around 10pm. Waking up to shower and head over to Gamestop and play as much as my body allows me til I go back to work on Thursday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah pretty much. Just buy the XB1 version. 

Cuz spending 460 dollars is way smarter than spending just 60 and not even worrying about playing the XB1 version once MCC and COD releases lol.

Im just gonna go wait in line for a disc fuck it.

Cuz spending 460 dollars is way smarter than spending just 60 and not even worrying about playing the XB1 version once MCC and COD releases lol.

Im just gonna go wait in line for a disc fuck it.

Well, technically you can get everything for about $350, but yeah it's smarter in the long run if you got the cash. 

Btw, do you not recognize who this is?

will i be able to move my save data from my 360 to the xbox one when it arrives correct? Xbox doesnt arrive till late in the week, but i want to play day 1, so im doing the free digital upgrade.

Edit: Never mind, found it. http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

To answer your first question, your account is tied to Gamertag and can transfer between console generations of the same family.

360 characters will stay on X1

Well, technically you can get everything for about $350, but yeah it's smarter in the long run if you got the cash. 

Btw, do you not recognize who this is?

No, why should I? 

And how do you get everything for 350?????????