CyReN

Destiny Discussion

1 hour ago, Gold said:

Hawkmoon bro.

I stand corrected

On 6/12/2019 at 12:25 AM, Gold said:

Hawkmoon bro.

How the hell did they bring Truth back before Hawkmoon though...

8 hours ago, Infinity said:

How the hell did they bring Truth back before Hawkmoon though...

Probably avoiding the criticism about providing neverending Hand cannon exotics. Nothing against Hawkmoon, but I think they can afford to wait a bit and bring forward some their other archetypes in the wake of Last Word and Thorn.

Really enjoying destiny 2 at the moment, definitely the most I’ve played since release. Grinding out for this beloved and the eyasluna 2.0. 

The meanagerie is like a better version of prison of elders. 

On 6/18/2019 at 4:54 AM, Gold said:

Really enjoying destiny 2 at the moment, definitely the most I’ve played since release. Grinding out for this beloved and the eyasluna 2.0. 

The meanagerie is like a better version of prison of elders. 

After understanding the loot tables and rune charts, Menagerie is definitely a great addition to the Destiny endgame. Would love to see more activities embrace selectable/modifiable tables of loot.

Shadowkeep has been pushed back to Oct 1 along with the F2P version of Destiny. 

Cross-saving or whatever is still slated for later this summer. 

On 8/6/2019 at 6:57 PM, Nokt said:

Shadowkeep has been pushed back to Oct 1 along with the F2P version of Destiny. 

Cross-saving or whatever is still slated for later this summer. 

Cross save comes out next week! Still looking to do Last wish and all raids after that if people here play

1 hour ago, Destroyaaa said:

Cross save comes out next week! Still looking to do Last wish and all raids after that if people here play 

Finally get my trials of the nine gear from my hunter over to PC. Mostly just want the emblem more than anything.

Cross Save is now available and its not as cool as I was hoping. I'll basically never get my trials of the nine gear back. Its stuck on my hunter on xbox forever. You just move your whole set of characters around. You don't pick and choose your hunter from xbox, warlock on PC, and titan on PS4. Its your whole set of characters available on the systems you own Destiny on.