CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I just want my last word, longbow, blink, backstab, 2 skip nades and then I’ll be sorted!!

I just want my last word, longbow, blink, backstab, 2 skip nades and then I’ll be sorted!!

just play D1 its still there 4head

just play D1 its still there 4head

Have you tried playing D1 in 2018? You can’t find games for shit. Also the last update left that game complete trash.

So how about no.

There’s reason bungie is making D2 more like D1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you tried playing D1 in 2018? You can’t find games for shit. Also the last update left that game complete trash.

So how about no.

There’s reason bungie is making D2 more like D1.

i was kidding but i agree

i was kidding but i agree

I thought you were messing but then thought I’d just respond anyway lol.

Destiny 2 becoming the game I really wanted a year ago. I’m so fucking hyped.

I've been waiting for this patch to test out this one gun in PvP. It's godly as fuck! If you don't already have the Swift Ride, try to get it and test it!

I just don't get how they said they "learned" from their mistakes in D1, and then release D2 as a half finished game, and then try to get people to pay for this DLC which we were supposed to have from the beginning. 

This DLC looks great don't get me wrong. But its so shady and greedy.

My update is on 74% and been downloading for 10 hours and 38 minutes. FFS

I’m really pleased with the update,I actually have a game to grind again. I’m really hoping for some nice sniper rifles for pvp in forsaken.

Also fuck shoulder charge.

I really hate work at the moment due to how much I wanna grind, I’ve finished the campaign, and half way through getting the ace of spades, can’t wait to get this hand cannon to fuck shit up in pvp.

After the raid and the dust settles you guys gotta lmk if I should get this DLC. I've been waiting on it with some friends. I'm pretty confident I'll enjoy it but with all the other games coming out this has been put on the backburner. Maybe they'll have a black friday deal or a holiday deal that will get my friends on board.

Not going to lie, I am pretty damn impressed that Bungie actually buffed everything for once. Faster killtimes, weapon slot changes, stronger melees and grenades. Tried the trial version (where you only get to level 8 in the campaign), and had a blast playing all day in PvP trying out everything.

It actually brought back the glorious memories of D1 nonsense, and I loved that.

I think that the way they did weapon slot changes was genius too. Instead of being strictly tied to slot, like in D1, the ammo economy is now tied to each individual weapon. Which is great, because you can now have a D1-style primary/special/heavy loadout again, and still retain the ability to have a D2-launch-style primary/primary/heavy loadout, or even go double special with the heavy as again, the third weapon. All while still keeping the kinetic and energy weapon difference going, which solves the D1 dilemma of elemental primaries being outright better than kinetic in PvE.

I actually kinda want to get the game now to catch up with friends again, but I don't really want to have to pay $100 just to have all of the content and burn through most of it in a couple weeks. Ugh.