CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I'm down to play if you are interested at all.

I picked it up on PC forever ago, but haven't played until now. Only playing with one friend and he doesn't really want to raid/PVP. So definitely looking for people to play with.

There is an amazing discord where hundreds of people just raid 24/7. I've never grinded Destiny this hard ever.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you the invite. 

unknown.png

Got this on my first EP run today lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got this on my first EP run today lmao

f u 

EDIT: finally got the smg after days and days of farming for shotgun and sniper. rng is a bitch

EDIT2: have 2 smgs, sniper and shotgun. i's happy

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's hard not be excited for the future of Destiny 2. Forsaken seems to be bringing the game back to where it was when the Taken King was released, but also going a step further. I'm interested to hear more about how they expect to balance weapons now that they are reverting back to the D1 style of letting you put weapons in any slot.  There was a huge issue in D1 with this when it came to PVP balancing and ammo issues.  I also would like to hear if any changes are being made to Trials or matchmaking skill. Trials atm is wayyyyy too sweaty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got to rank 15 today in faction. More grinding tomorrow!

What faction did you go with? I went FWC.

What faction did you go with? I went FWC.

Dead Orbit this week for the Graviton Cat. I'm a New Monarchy type of guy tho

Forgot FR0ST-EE5 was a thing again in Destiny 2, and it made getting the Hunter arm ornament so much faster to get.

Finished Hunter, and Titan ornaments. Now to finish up on the Warlock! Also, 45/50 for levels. The grind has been real. There might be a lot of people who don't like the renown system, but I love it a lot more than doing the lost sector cheese for Faction Tokens.

Finally done with ornaments. Ending with level 60 this season for dead orbit. I have a feeling they will be changes for the next one.

IM SO SAD OMG

That trailer was devastating. I was so excited for what's coming in year 2........until now.

I've not played in ages, and I just can't do it until they change the weapon system back. 

Roll on the update! I'm hella behind. 

I don't know if anyone plays on the Xbox in here, but are there people willing to carry me through raids and teach me? I haven't done one yet, and really want to.

I don't know if anyone plays on the Xbox in here, but are there people willing to carry me through raids and teach me? I haven't done one yet, and really want to.

I'm on Xbox and could definitely try the Eater Of World's raid. But I probably won't be playing a ton until this new expansion. At which point Uldron is seriously going to die by my hands. Been wanting to kill that fucker since Destiny 1.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

man, my rng sucks in EP. 35 dry atm with 0 weapons

did 8 more before reset. nothing....

Holy shit, I thought Halo 5 was going to be the biggest game on my HDD, but I was looking at Forsaken on the Gamestop page and it said that you will need 104gb storage available when it's released.

My HDD space!

DV4pD0pVAAUVWFf.png

Holy shit, I thought Halo 5 was going to be the biggest game on my HDD, but I was looking at Forsaken on the Gamestop page and it said that you will need 104gb storage available when it's released.

My HDD space!

DV4pD0pVAAUVWFf.png

Destiny 1 started getting some absurd size estimates towards the end too. I think it asked for around 70GB when the actual game for me was only 49GB on Xbox One. 

I'm the 104GB is just for initial install and the final size will be much smaller. My Destiny 2 PC install is around 47GB currently, no way that's doubling with one expansion.

• Upvote (+1) 1