CyReN

Destiny Discussion

So how about the TWAB? Solid revamp of the crucible, but I don't know how I feel about the removing tracker. Guess we will have to see

So how about the TWAB? Solid revamp of the crucible, but I don't know how I feel about the removing tracker. Guess we will have to see

THEY BUFFED LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN PVE IM SO HAPPY OMG

• Upvote (+1) 2

THEY BUFFED LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN PVE IM SO HAPPY OMG

Pretty yuge

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I accidentally negged you its hard to tell on mobile.

But why would you not be happy about radar being gone? Sounds awesome

I think I accidentally negged you its hard to tell on mobile.

But why would you not be happy about radar being gone? Sounds awesome

It happened in D1. Spooky trials 

How are those raid trials? Worth doing? Just kinda feel like playing some PvE. Played a little halo campaign yesterday lol

How are those raid trials? Worth doing? Just kinda feel like playing some PvE. Played a little halo campaign yesterday lol

LF1M. Must be 18+, 50+ raid completions, 6.2kd+, IQ Above 200, Know how to make PB&J in 2 minutes or less, 4.0 GPA, No Trash Talking and have fun! *Kissy Face Emoji*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got the complete set. Looks like i forgot to get the Iron Banner boots for the hunter. Looks like IM playing that this week. At least it's 6v6. Does anyone else still play?

This actually addresses my biggest issue with PvP and how slow it is compared to the original. Depending on what happens I could see myself giving this a go again.

Can't wait to use my Swift Ride in PvP! I loved it before the patch, and I feel it's going to  be a powerhouse this patch!

Wow. So after a long break I decided to play Trials this weekend to get a full grasp of the fast movement. and the spooky trials. No Radar sucks in Destiny 2 Trials. It's WAY too chaotic, and you have zero idea where your team is most of the time. I'm 50/50 on the weapon ammo spawning faster. These things aren't the reason Trials sucks though. I'm playing with LFG's and I had to reset my card like 4 times because we were playing against their friends who were doing paid carries/recovs. This got annoying as fuck. Then I got DDoSed twice today which made me even more irritated, but I finally got flawless after 5 hours of playing. I just wanted to get the hunter cloak because it was the last thing I was missing for all the gears. LOOL 

I'm going to take a break from the PvP again, but the PvE is fun.

man that campaign length is a big ol' yikes

Campaign was fun but absolutely obliterated any faith I had in the future of Destiny's lore. The shining star of Destiny's storytelling, The Books of Sorrow, were done a complete injustice with Xol's place in Warmind. The Worm wasn't even introduced in-cutscene. Terrible writing and pacing. I don't care about the short length as much as the actual story.

Haven't powered up enough for Escalation Protocol. It seems like a standard wave defense we've seen in the past but I appreciate its difficulty. I failed the third phase with 3-4 people in the public space working on it. If it had a Quest/Exotic/Chase attached to it, then I'd be especially interested. I'm excited to see the rotating bosses.

High expectations for the Raid Lair, I actually enjoy what they've been doing with the Raid content, at least in terms of gameplay. Hopefully they fix the endgame soon though :/

All of the Season 3 changes are dope and much needed. Outside of gunplay I really enjoy Destiny 2's PVP so I might try to rank up a decent amount this summer.

I got this for $12 on my PC. Hoping I'll player it longer than two weeks like I did with the first game. Need to finish Far Cry 5 first, though.

I got this for $12 on my PC. Hoping I'll player it longer than two weeks like I did with the first game. Need to finish Far Cry 5 first, though.

I'm down to play if you are interested at all.

I picked it up on PC forever ago, but haven't played until now. Only playing with one friend and he doesn't really want to raid/PVP. So definitely looking for people to play with.