CyReN

Destiny Discussion

sigh - roll on May.

I'm excited for ranked, but at the same time it's going to suck so bad. The population is plummeting.

I'm excited for ranked, but at the same time it's going to suck so bad. The population is plummeting.

I don't even think it's traditional ranked - it's just an emblem which goes up or down depending on your placings in standard playlists (or maybe just competitive).

I don't even think it's traditional ranked - it's just an emblem which goes up or down depending on your placings in standard playlists (or maybe just competitive).

oh god........

Too be honest that's still earlier than I was expecting. I was thinking like September. And quite honestly May isn't that far from now. Only four months and that's like going to feel like only a month.

Too be honest that's still earlier than I was expecting. I was thinking like September. And quite honestly May isn't that far from now. Only four months and that's like going to feel like only a month.

I hope they've got another event planned for between Feb and May - Crimson Days isn't exactly going to be a reason to login daily.

I hope they've got another event planned for between Feb and May - Crimson Days isn't exactly going to be a reason to login daily.

lol fuck off moa they just confirmed you can grind it all in PvE if you want.

I feel like this is my gaming life's story since I started heavily investing outside of playing Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn this would be a cool event if I used the Wardcliff, ever.

Damn this would be a cool event if I used the Wardcliff, ever.

Hey man it's pretty good for giving my Curtain Call max ammo these days.

Activision confirms Fall 2018 expansion, to no ones shock.

Activision confirms Fall 2018 expansion, to no ones shock.

Hopefully it's free  :flip:

Hopefully it's free :flip:

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHhH

WEW LAD.

deleting Destiny 2. 

done with getting cheated in trials when it was the only thing going for me.

Fall 2018 going to be a good year for Destiny 2.

deleting Destiny 2. 

done with getting cheated in trials when it was the only thing going for me.

:kappa:

:kappa:

lmao

Games gonna be great when it comes out of Alpha in May and finally gets released in September.

I was in it for Trials. 6 win streak on card and get a baboon error, and then went on another 6 win and we go against DDoSers. I'm done with P2P matchmaking. Bungie needs to get out of the early 2000's

lmao

Games gonna be great when it comes out of Alpha in May and finally gets released in September.

So D1 all over again? I deleted the game after House of Wolves, didn't come back until Rise of Iron and it was so much better. Seems they learned nothing and are taking the same route with D2. 

So D1 all over again? I deleted the game after House of Wolves, didn't come back until Rise of Iron and it was so much better. Seems they learned nothing and are taking the same route with D2. 

PRetty much - playing catch up for the first year before we finally get some unique features going forward. 

YAY THE ONLY THINGS TO CARE ABOUT PUSHED BACK WOOO

What did they push back that you were looking forward to?

What did they push back that you were looking forward to?

Mods 2.0 and the exotic buffs - would have breathed new life into the game. Mods 2.0 have been pushed back further than May so we have no ETA on when that is coming. 

Exotic buffs would have probably encouraged me to use something other than Better Devils, Positive Outlook and Wardcliff in literally everything. 

womp womp

Mods 2.0 and the exotic buffs - would have breathed new life into the game. Mods 2.0 have been pushed back further than May so we have no ETA on when that is coming. 

Exotic buffs would have probably encouraged me to use something other than Better Devils, Positive Outlook and Wardcliff in literally everything. 

womp womp

That lame. I was looking forward towards mods 2.0 as well. 

Can anyone update me on the status of this game? Starting with the first DLC since I didn't play that yet

Can anyone update me on the status of this game? Starting with the first DLC since I didn't play that yet

Not much has really changed in terms of end game. The loot is still garbage, the game is still cosmetic heavy and we're probably still looking at a September time frame before that changes. They added something called Masterworks which is something to grind for. Masterwork weapons will generate orbs on multi-kills, for both you and allies and Masterworks armour increases damage resistance when using a super (5% per piece, 25% total). 

There's an update coming on March 27th which is set to speed everyone up (literally called the Go Fast update) by increasing movement speed for everyone, reworking certain jumps for classes, increased movement speed during some supers, speeding up super animations, etc. 

This is the most recent roadmap they've offered: 

Feb_Roadmap_Image_Update_1.jpg

Is there a Beyond clan on Xbox one? I've gotten Destiny 2 finally a week ago.

There is but like almost every other clan, it's died off since the game is a bit of a mess right now :/
  • Upvote (+1) 1