CyReN

Destiny Discussion

The Prometheus Lens makes me not want to touch PvP until it gets fixed. What in the actual hell did this not get play tested before release?

Mythoclast is back! :D

Prometheus Lens being op is just a ploy to get Crucible players to buy the DLC. 

Pretty lackluster expansion. The low power level for all the missions made it a snooze fest. Just stomping everything. Didn’t notice any real improvement, nothing that makes me want to grind this game like I did the first game.

Pretty lackluster expansion. The low power level for all the missions made it a snooze fest. Just stomping everything. Didn’t notice any real improvement, nothing that makes me want to grind this game like I did the first game.

I wouldn't even call it an expansion, more like an update. It sucks that I spent $35 on the first two expansions.

I wouldn't even call it an expansion, more like an update. It sucks that I spent $35 on the first two expansions.

Yeah I’m definitely regretting buying the $99 version of the game that came with the first 2 DLCs at this point.

It's amazing how efficient Bungie is at regressing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Raid Lair is a lot of fun so far. Went in blind and we've just called it a night after the first boss got enraged and wiped us with 1% of his health left.
Figuring out the platforming and mechanics has been great; there's just something about evolving your strategies on the fly to improve your efficiency enough to succeed. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow. :)

The Raid Lair is a lot of fun so far. Went in blind and we've just called it a night after the first boss got enraged and wiped us with 1% of his health left.

Figuring out the platforming and mechanics has been great; there's just something about evolving your strategies on the fly to improve your efficiency enough to succeed. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow. :)

Oh Matclan, I'm so sorry.

Oh Matclan, I'm so sorry.

Ah well, the encounter was really good anyway. In a way it's kind of nice to have a shorter raid experience; it's a bit like Crota but the mechanics are way better. :)

Ah well, the encounter was really good anyway. In a way it's kind of nice to have a shorter raid experience; it's a bit like Crota but the mechanics are way better. :)

Absolutely - loved it. So happy I beat a raid on day one too.

Finally did it! I went flawless on all 3 of my characters today. Literally the worst experience of my life and I am ready for crucible to go back to normal.

360, transfer my saves over to the PC when it comes out for that platform.

Heh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heh.

Ugh.. we have been trying to reach booshka for a couple years and this 4 year old necro bump got me excited for a second.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So with what's been going on for this franchise...

Does the future look more bleak for Destiny? More than Halo?

So with what's been going on for this franchise...

Does the future look more bleak for Destiny? More than Halo?

I think it has a better chance of bouncing back, but we'll see.

keeping hype to a minimum but i'm excited for today's update.

A lot of promises to be kept but it's looking promising.

Just a shame it has come to waiting for a lot of stuff that was around in D1.

A lot of promises to be kept but it's looking promising.

Just a shame it has come to waiting for a lot of stuff that was around in D1.

Fall 2018 going to be a good year for Destiny 2.

Honestly the roadmap they put out is essentially what I wanted them to do outside of content (which I assume they are keeping under wraps until the next expansion). Everything else is exactly what I wanted.

The Good: Private Matches and Crucible Rank, Raid reworks, Eververse rebalancing, better Event loot, Strike scoring, Mods 2.0 (hurry), Tower/Clan chat

The Bad: No sandbox details, Masterwork Armor is boring, updates are taking forever to come out, no discussion of TTK and loot stream (huge issues)

The only way the updates taking so long is acceptable is if they're going Reaper of Souls on D2 and just gutting everything. Major game issues aren't fixable without killing poor design choices (namely, the new weapon system).