CyReN

Destiny Discussion

We couldn't get past the dog room :/  Gave up like 3 hours in.  What level was your fire team?

DNmfAawVAAAWog8.jpg

Here's what we were to begin with and we all ended up a couple higher once it was over. 

As @@Destroyaaa said, once you're past 270+, it really doesn't matter. I think the Calus encounter has 280 Power enemies. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I killed this guy in fortnite that had more loot than destiny 2 hehe k bye

It's funny you stay this because Destiny 2 has not been touched for like the last month and I've been playing fortnite.

I can't justify playing destiny 2 when I've got three different classes all at 305 and every exotic and raid item in the game.  I wish devs would stop making games so easy.  I shit pretty hard all over this game.  I'm enjoying fortnite PVE.  What a grind fest that is.

Just beat the raid on PC for the first time - god I love it.

I just beat it yesterday. Beat it in like an hour and a half.  Helps when you play with people who know what they are doing.  Felt really good to beat it. I was stuck at 265 and beating it let me get all the way up to 279.  Just one short from those legendary mods. Looking forward to starting another class and leveling it right this time. 

this game fuckin sucks

That sucks. I'm still somewhat enjoying it. What about it sucks for you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

That sucks. I'm still somewhat enjoying it. What about it sucks for you?

the pvp is trash and i ran out of pve content after 2 days

I think Destiny 2 is a very fun game that just needs a little extra pizazz and charm to get me logging on more often.

I still work on my characters a little bit each week when I can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Destiny 2 is a very fun game that just needs a little extra pizazz and charm to get me logging on more often.

I still work on my characters a little bit each week when I can.

Im working towards getting Six Shooter emote. Please end my life.

That was my first Exotic emote, but I want Salty and Ramen.

That was my first Exotic emote, but I want Salty and Ramen.

You can buy both of those emotes at the eververse right now. Sell all your Shaders, Ships, Ghosts, and Sparrows.

You've got like five days left before it goes away.

I'm wanting some masterworks guns yo.  Stat tracks yes plz. 

edit:  I went form playing this on a ultrawide 144fps monitor to 65" 4k 60fps TV.  Good god, even at 60fps, I don't know how people play this game on console. (I only did this because I was experimenting around with HDR by the way) But seriously, the aiming is horrendous compared to keyboard and mouse. Talk about a way to make you truly appreciate PC gaming.  Don't get me wrong, the visuals are stunning at that size and resolution, but is damn near unplayable from a competency stand point. 

I am still enjoying the game for the most part.  I am looking forward to more PVE content though. I think D2 will be a great game to keep coming back to when the DLCs release but it does not have enough content to be the main game you play all the time unless you really love the PvP. 

You can update your Destiny 2. 6gb update.

Also, still did not receive the Six Shooter. Got up early this morning and grinded out 2 more Bright engrams and spent $5 on 3 and I'm sad now.

The Prometheus Lens makes me not want to touch PvP until it gets fixed. What in the actual hell did this not get play tested before release?