CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Really happy with the ultra wide support for D2 on PC.

Would be cool. I'd like to join it. I know we have a Steam Group. Maybe we could make a new Blizzard Group since they just added that on the Social tab. Yo @@CyReN what you think?

What class did you choose? I went with Whorelock.

Hunter but I’ll probably have all three classes made by the end of the week.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Glad to hear. I have been enjoying the campaign. Is there really no ranking system for competitive. Like really? lol

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And it's one of those things that really need to be there at launch. No one is gonna stick around for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months while they implement that with new seasons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one is gonna stick around for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months while they implement that 

Sounds like Bungie's tryna pull a 343. 

God dude... It doesn't matter if it's PS4, Xbox, or PC...

I can never play multiplayer games alone lol.. This is probably by far my biggest pet peeve about playing games online these days. Every single person I ever get on my team is complete trash and it's just impossible for me to win games lol. If I wasn't assisting them nonstop, I'd be willing to bet my teammates would have had 3 kills a piece. 

c21WWPr.jpg?1

Edit: Case in point:

bavYHl3.jpg?1

MCC

Halo 5

Destiny

CoD

Battlefield lol... It's all the same.. Shitty teammates.

/salt

I love how this game looks in 1440p @ 144 Hz. Shit is gorgeous to play on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curse of Osiris DLC Trailer

HNGGGGGGGGGG

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can never play multiplayer games alone lol.. This is probably by far my biggest pet peeve about playing games online these days. Every single person I ever get on my team is complete trash and it's just impossible for me to win games lol. If I wasn't assisting them nonstop, I'd be willing to bet my teammates would have had 3 kills a piece. 

c21WWPr.jpg?1

bavYHl3.jpg?1

MCC

Halo 5

Destiny

CoD

/salt

It's f'in amazing in ultrawide. Even the cut scenes are in 21:9.  And it runs so freakin buttery smooth.  Sucks to hear your PvP woes.  Maybe when they add ranks that might improve...  I'm really only playing for the PvE and some occasional but relaxed PvP.  You're probably matching with people like me who aren't taking it super seriously.  

I am really looking forward to the raid. I hope we get DLC the same time as everyone else. They better not keep slapping us in the face as PC users. 

If any of you guys need a PC clan:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2832648

It's f'in amazing in ultrawide. Even the cut scenes are in 21:9.  And it runs so freakin buttery smooth.  Sucks to hear your PvP woes.  Maybe when they add ranks that might improve...  I'm really only playing for the PvE and some occasional but relaxed PvP.  You're probably matching with people like me who aren't taking it super seriously.  

I am really looking forward to the raid. I hope we get DLC the same time as everyone else. They better not keep slapping us in the face as PC users. 

If any of you guys need a PC clan:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2832648

All content releases going forward will have a unified launch day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can never play multiplayer games alone lol.. This is probably by far my biggest pet peeve about playing games online these days. Every single person I ever get on my team is complete trash and it's just impossible for me to win games lol. If I wasn't assisting them nonstop, I'd be willing to bet my teammates would have had 3 kills a piece.

c21WWPr.jpg?1

bavYHl3.jpg?1

MCC

Halo 5

Destiny

CoD

/salt

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/My%20namez%20BEAST/screenshot/7616869

Bro it's nuts how bad people are at games lol. I can kinda understand since Destiny is so casual but like...come on you gotta have at least ONE thumb.

Are you supposed to be able to beat the Nightfall strike solo?  Does it scale with the player count?  I tried it solo twice last night and was VERY close to beating it the second time.  I had the Lieutenant down to barely any health and ran out of time :(

I also didn't realize the whole "burn" effect that certain gun types were causing more damage at times.

Kinda dumb you have to have a ticket to search for players to play it with. I searched for like 10 mins and never found a match so I just gave up. 

Are you supposed to be able to beat the Nightfall strike solo?  Does it scale with the player count?  I tried it solo twice last night and was VERY close to beating it the second time.  I had the Lieutenant down to barely any health and ran out of time :(

I also didn't realize the whole "burn" effect that certain gun types were causing more damage at times.

Kinda dumb you have to have a ticket to search for players to play it with. I searched for like 10 mins and never found a match so I just gave up. 

The Nightfall is meant to be an end-game activity, intended to be completed with three people. 

Agreed on Guided Games requiring you to have tokens to use it. The reason it took you 10+ mins is because you can only match with people who are searching as guides and the seekers far outweigh the guides. It's average 10-15 mins search times.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/My%20namez%20BEAST/screenshot/7616869

Bro it's nuts how bad people are at games lol. I can kinda understand since Destiny is so casual but like...come on you gotta have at least ONE thumb.

This is exactly what I be talking about bro.. Like every freaking game man lol.. Just sitting there watching my teammates get absolutely rolled while I drop 30+ kills on the opposite and then lose by like 1 or 2 points is the most annoying aspect about it haha! Like I still play.. But god man lol...

Just beat the raid on PC for the first time - god I love it.

Just beat the raid on PC for the first time - god I love it.

We couldn't get past the dog room :/  Gave up like 3 hours in.  What level was your fire team?

This is exactly what I be talking about bro.. Like every freaking game man lol.. Just sitting there watching my teammates get absolutely rolled while I drop 30+ kills on the opposite and then lose by like 1 or 2 points is the most annoying aspect about it haha! Like I still play.. But god man lol...

It's the best when you K so you're playing against a decent squad so you play a little reserved, just to have one guy on your team constantly fly out over and over. Like mannnnnnnnnnnn just calm down and use a mida like everyone else lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We couldn't get past the dog room :/  Gave up like 3 hours in.  What level was your fire team?

Light level isn't really that important once you are like 270+. It's all about execution