CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Bungie's whole reveal got leaked.  Pretty disappointing.

On a side note, I started back playing Destiny since March last night.

:weback:

Bungie's whole reveal got leaked. Pretty disappointing.

On a side note, I started back playing Destiny since March last night.

:weback:

Well Bungie might show some gameplay of the Plaguelands.

This update seems smaller than TTK but as long as Plaguelands is big enough (the size of a Vanilla Destiny planet) and the Raid is good, I'll be satisfied.

Super excited to see the new enemies, Social Space, and more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This update seems smaller than TTK but as long as Plaguelands is big enough (the size of a Vanilla Destiny planet) and the Raid is good, I'll be satisfied.

Super excited to see the new enemies, Social Space, and more.

Might seem that way but idk. Might be the same size.

Might seem that way but idk. Might be the same size.

The fact that they haven't showed us any cinematics and there is only one new Strike worries me. They are very vague about Plaguelands so I'm concerned about its size as well.

$30 price can slightly make up for it, I suppose.

The fact that they haven't showed us any cinematics and there is only one new Strike worries me. They are very vague about Plaguelands so I'm concerned about its size as well.

Maybe we will see. I'm just happy that it's not fucking Hive again.

I'm hoping they do some new things with Crucible.  Especially Iron Banner (since the Iron Gods are the focus) and Trials. 

I'd like to see a revamp of Trials.

I'm hoping they do some new things with Crucible. Especially Iron Banner (since the Iron Gods are the focus) and Trials.

I want some more damn BTB maps. We haven't had any new ones since launch.

I'm hoping they do some new things with Crucible.  Especially Iron Banner (since the Iron Gods are the focus) and Trials. 

Trials should be monthly just like Iron Banner.

So I feel silly...I caught up on the new DLC news, and just now realized that they changed infusion to be a 1:1 ratio a while back. The reason I stopped playing is because I was sick of being required to do raids to get higher level stuff, only to barely increase the level of stuff I was upgrading. Is the new POE fun?

Did anyone else catch the smirk on Saladin's face in the trailer before he puts his helmet back on? That part gave me chills knowing that he is ready for battle again. My bold prediction is that Saladin dies in this expansion, and there will be someone new running Iron Banner. I really hope he doesn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. 

Did anyone else catch the smirk on Saladin's face in the trailer before he puts his helmet back on? That part gave me chills knowing that he is ready for battle again. My bold prediction is that Saladin dies in this expansion, and there will be someone new running Iron Banner. I really hope he doesn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. 

Jolders. Complete badass woman with a ridiculous good LMG.

Jolders. Complete badass woman with a ridiculous good LMG.

But Saladin said in the trailer that he is all that remains. I am assuming she was an Iron Lord. 

But Saladin said in the trailer that he is all that remains. I am assuming she was an Iron Lord. 

We don't know yet who remains in the Iron Temple, hopefully someone is there(as I think that will be the new social space?)

We don't know yet who remains in the Iron Temple, hopefully someone is there(as I think that will be the new social space?)

Yeah, it was implied that Felwinter Peak is where the Iron Temple is and that will be the new social space. 

Just pointing it out, but Bungie is great at marketing. They know how to hype up people even when some claim the game is "dead."

Started back on Destiny on Wednesday, going for that perfect Trials card tonight.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: