CyReN

Destiny Discussion

Still waiting for a fucking Cabal/Vex expansion....

Been waiting for a Fallen Raid. You can say we got PoE, but I feel like we got cheated with that expansion.

So just renewed Ps+ to play since I had to take a break from other stuff.  Only 315 from when I last played doing KFHM like 5 months ago?  idk when I stopped playing, its been a while.  Aside from New P/CoE what else is there to do other than going into what appears to be an even more broken pvp?(Idk what changes they made to it since last time aside from balances between autos and pulses they did right before I left.  But everything seems even worse than before.)

Should I just trade this is in and wait for Destiny 2?

Been waiting for a Fallen Raid. You can say we got PoE, but I feel like we got cheated with that expansion.

House of Kings should be fun. Bungie has been intentionally vague about them with brief mentions in the grimoire that they're the only house who are taken seriously as a threat.

Hoping we get a Fallen raid sooner rather than later.

House of Kings should be fun. Bungie has been intentionally vague about them with brief mentions in the grimoire that they're the only house who are taken seriously as a threat.

Well if the next expansion is taking place in the Cosmodrome we might be getting a Fallen raid. Since the Fallen are the only major threat to the City currently.

So just renewed Ps+ to play since I had to take a break from other stuff.  Only 315 from when I last played doing KFHM like 5 months ago?  idk when I stopped playing, its been a while.  Aside from New P/CoE what else is there to do other than going into what appears to be an even more broken pvp?(Idk what changes they made to it since last time aside from balances between autos and pulses they did right before I left.  But everything seems even worse than before.)

Should I just trade this is in and wait for Destiny 2?

Honestly lately the game is fun. And the PvP is at least slightly more balanced in this iteration of the Game. And we have a huge update coming in the fall called Lords of Iron (akin to Taken King). So I would say keep the game. Well supposedly be able to transfer our characters to Destiny 2 so I would get as powerful as possible.

Honestly lately the game is fun. And the PvP is at least slightly more balanced in this iteration of the Game. And we have a huge update coming in the fall called Lords of Iron (akin to Taken King). So I would say keep the game. Well supposedly be able to transfer our characters to Destiny 2 so I would get as powerful as possible.

Just sucks in a sense.  I'm just over running Kings Fall for gear(its really boring.).  I think its cool the 3 of coins can be used in pvp for exotic drops, but I haven't been getting jack shit gear wise running things.  Idk, its fun factor is just flatlining for me.  And yea, its cool about character transfer, but unless they make a major change to the difficulty in gear acquisition(aside from their really bad RNG to begin with.  I HOPE the raids get much harder in the future.) in their vertical gear progression, it won't take me long to cap or be close to light capping.

If Rise of Iron IS the Fall Expansion, House of Kings would definitely be a fitting storyline for the main plot and Raid.

Just sucks in a sense.  I'm just over running Kings Fall for gear(its really boring.).  I think its cool the 3 of coins can be used in pvp for exotic drops, but I haven't been getting jack shit gear wise running things.  Idk, its fun factor is just flatlining for me.  And yea, its cool about character transfer, but unless they make a major change to the difficulty in gear acquisition(aside from their really bad RNG to begin with.  I HOPE the raids get much harder in the future.) in their vertical gear progression, it won't take me long to cap or be close to light capping.

Well in the end thats always gonna be a problem with an FPS MMO on consoles. I wish we could get WoW level Raids but I don't think the typical Destiny player could even get past the first room.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well in the end thats always gonna be a problem with an FPS MMO on consoles. I wish we could get WoW level Raids but I don't think the typical Destiny player could even get past the first room.

I agree with this.  When I was doing kings fall in the beginning and was learning the mechanics it was so easy to pick up.  watching people struggle with golgoroth or the sisters is insane to me.

I agree with this. When I was doing kings fall in the beginning and was learning the mechanics it was so easy to pick up. watching people struggle with golgoroth or the sisters is insane to me.

Although I don't think Destiny players would dislike it. The easiest raid (Croats End) was the most disliked. And most players would prefer harder raiders.

I'm playing Destiny on PS4 and have no friends that play it. Well... they all quit. I'm 308 light and a hunter at the moment. Looking for people to play with every once and a while. I'm hoping to do the challenge of elders, and I still need to do the raid on hard mode or more times on normal to get more gear.

The game is definitely more fun when playing with others :)

So now that Bungie is having a live stream next Thursday to reveal our next adventure, what are the predictions for E3? The reveal of Destiny 2?

So now that Bungie is having a live stream next Thursday to reveal our next adventure, what are the predictions for E3? The reveal of Destiny 2?

Probably Destiny 2. Having the expansion and Destiny 2 be revealed side by side would worry people.

I heard some kind of rumor that Destiny might be coming to PC, anyone know if this has any credible source or anything?

I heard some kind of rumor that Destiny might be coming to PC, anyone know if this has any credible source or anything?

Probably not.

ANYHOW. What if the expansions introduces a brand new zone on earth? One thats near the city/in the city.

Rise of Iron extended trailer and gameplay, Destiny 2 teaser similar to Halo 5's teaser in 2013.

Probably Destiny 2. Having the expansion and Destiny 2 be revealed side by side would worry people.

Depends how it is done.

Probably not.

ANYHOW. What if the expansions introduces a brand new zone on earth? One thats near the city/in the city.

European Deadzone. 

PLEASE.

Rise of Iron extended trailer and gameplay, Destiny 2 teaser similar to Halo 5's teaser in 2013.

Depends how it is done.

European Deadzone. 

PLEASE.

Totally. I soooo want a European Deadzone.

It's all leaking for Rise of Iron.

From DestinyTheGame.com:

1YzJLDW.jpg

No mention of Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Xbox.com listing was posted online before quickly being pulled. Images here and here. For those at work who have imgur blocked:

Destiny: Rise of Iron is the next highly anticipated expansion to the Destiny universe. The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.

Includes: 

* New Story Campaign & Quests
* New Armour and Gear
* New Weapons
* New Raid
* Maximum Light Increase
* New Strike
* New Plaguelands Zone & Social Space
* New Crucible Mode & Maps
* New Enemy Faction and Bosses

It's all leaking for Rise of Iron.

From DestinyTheGame.com:

1YzJLDW.jpg

No mention of Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Xbox.com listing was posted online before quickly being pulled. Images here and here. For those at work who have imgur blocked:

Includes: 

* New Story Campaign & Quests
* New Armour and Gear
* New Weapons
* New Raid
* Maximum Light Increase
* New Strike
* New Plaguelands Zone & Social Space
* New Crucible Mode & Maps
* New Enemy Faction and Bosses

We shall find out tomorrow considering that the live stream is tomorrow.