CyReN

Destiny Discussion

This April update is looking fucking niiiiice.

Also can anyone help me beat the raid on normal? @@Moa?

King's Fall?

I know me, @@Matty McDee, @@heytred, @@Infinity were looking to run the raid at some point, get some gear ahead of the update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes Kings Fall. Haven't been able to beat it sadly.

I'm free for tomorrow and Saturday.

Shoot me an add on Xbox and I'll see if we can get something running this weekend. At this point I'm just doing it for fun, I have no desire to get to 320.

Shoot me an add on Xbox and I'll see if we can get something running this weekend. At this point I'm just doing it for fun, I have no desire to get to 320.

I'm at work but I shall once I'm home later. And I don't care for the 320 I just want to beat it.

I'm back on Sunday night so I can Raid then through the whole week.

That's six people. We have a raid group on.

Nevermind I counted Infinity twice.

I'll probably be getting psn + again for whenever i feel like doing the update stuff.  

If anyone is on ps4 and needs the raids done etc i can take you through it.  i'm only like 314 but thats pretty much because i stopped playing before the challenges and saw no real need for the gear since the "hard" version of the raid didn't need to be capped to be a breeze.

psn Alex_Void

Whats your GT?

So when we doing the raid? (can't right now though since the Walking Dead is on)

I was a little busy all weekend, sadly. I would have ran something last night but Wrestlemania and The Walking Dead took up my time, with work today.

I'll try and get something going this weekend, my bad.

I was a little busy all weekend, sadly. I would have ran something last night but Wrestlemania and The Walking Dead took up my time, with work today.

I'll try and get something going this weekend, my bad.

Its perfectly fine.

So we have five people yes? Me. Moa. Matty. Heytred. And Infinity. Anyone know a sixth person?

These currently the changes coming to Destiny that matter.

Respawn time is being increased, distance to be able to respawn someone has be reduced.

Sterling chests are now a thing that allow you to get armor, ships, faction rep boosts, ect, you get one sterling chest a day from visiting the postman, doing the daily challenge, and doing the level 41 PoE.

Tons of new emotes to buy.

Infusion is now 1:1 so if you have a 280 chest and infuse it with a 335 chest it will go straight to 335.

Loads of year 1 legendary weapons (Shadowprice, Badger, ect) are being brought to 335.

New exotics are being brought up to year 2 standards.

Two new versions of PoE (Level 41 and the Challenge of the Elders). Challenge of the elders incorperates a scoring system and if you get the high score you get a 335 weapon.

No new PvP maps (what the fuck Bungie I want new BTB maps.)

New gear to earn.

Weapons have been slightly changed (barely noticable)

Heavy weapon ammo now only spawn at the 5 minute mark of all PvP games except Trials, Mayhem, and Extermination. 

Kings fall loot is being brought up as well Normal will now drop 320 and Hard will drop 335.

Court of Oryx 3rd tier will drop 335 artifacts. 

If I forgot anything I will add it in later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well the story mission and strike were super disappointing. Anyone else think so?

Your expectations were too high.

Your expectations were too high.

Yea they were. I expected a mission and a strike that lasted longer than five minutes. What was I thinking.

Well the story mission and strike were super disappointing. Anyone else think so?

Both of them delivered the best line of dialogues so far - Ghost taking the piss out of Variks and Eris Morn sighing.

Both of them delivered the best line of dialogues so far - Ghost taking the piss out of Variks and Eris Morn sighing.

Whatever happened to 'Kill them back' 

Have to say that did make me laugh. Those are the types of things from Bungie that I love.